New Janet Pictures!!!!

MorganR

I hate how she plays into stereotypes when it comes to Wissam

Im sayin, she sounds, uncultured and bias as SHIT when she talks about him, hell she can't even say his name right, I cringe every time she calls him "Wass"....she completely mixes up the placement of the a & I in his name..But yea thats what bugged me about her reporting this is she fabricated a whoooole dumb stereotypical dramatically more than likely wrong scenerio about their marriage, whe she could've kept it moving after "The food in Dubai must be Delicious", the end, that would've worked LOL.

But I do like her messyass, but just hate when she comes up with dumb shit in her head like this with her marriage.

• Upvote 1

THIS....Wendy has said on many occasions her dream guest was Janet Jackson, as well was Whitney, but that wasn't happening because Wendy is messy

She will NEVER get Janet as a guest on that show. Wendy is hella messy and nosy. She would try to ask Janet all kinds of off the wall shit. From the secret child to the rumored threesomes. Janet has stirred clear of her for years.

Wendy has interviewed Janet before tho. It was back in the 90's. She said that she did not enjoy that interview because a lot of the questions she wanted to ask Janet were off limits. Janet wasn't having it. Lol!