New Janet Pictures!!!!

MorganR

R y'all ok

It ain't no damn makeup

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Are you OK? it's too clear it's the makeup. Like have you not seen a drag queen before :asham:

For the ill informed, this is how contouring makeup works, it can VERY easily give the illusion of work done, because that's what contouring is all about, illusion, illusion of more toned toned & noticeable features...as if they've been enhanced

bb629f2e240effa3d568316a41522d54.jpg8dfa87a9a6c18fbb989a3fadf5903a97.jpg

#GetTheKnowlege 

http://sfglobe.com/?src=fbfan_903&id=903

• Upvote 3

10731494_291758581013337_1611262714_a.jp

as fans you don't want to believe it but its obvious.   Its like defending your kid after he robs a bank even though there is video evidence.  Its the not my baby syndrome.  

As I said on JanetXone...It's called makeup and the way lighting and angles captures said makeup. 

For instance (Remember these):

"2mn54cz.jpg

2160zm.jpg

2lw3fx0.jpg

From the same event

2a4yb8n.jpg

2uppesk.jpg

2hx5j8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVdfCUlsvtc

-------

The same as Janet looked better in certain photos (almost all of them being low-res cell phone pics) compared to others. 
  • Upvote 1

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Are you OK? it's too clear it's the makeup. Like have you not seen a drag queen before :asham:

For the ill informed, this is how contouring makeup works, it can VERY easily give the illusion of work done, because that's what contouring is all about, illusion, illusion of more toned toned & noticeable features...as if they've been enhanced

bb629f2e240effa3d568316a41522d54.jpg8dfa87a9a6c18fbb989a3fadf5903a97.jpg

#GetTheKnowlege 

http://sfglobe.com/?src=fbfan_903&id=903

Gather a bit!!!!

As I said before, some people just like creating drama.

• Upvote 1

#schooltheidiots

Gather a bit!!!!

As I said before, some people just like creating drama.

Lol thanks guys, its just ridiculous. Like seriously, it's SO no "going under the knife" involved in her face in any of these pics  anyones posted, hell in that 1st close up picture you post its TOOO obvious, you can see it on the nose, you can see it on the colors, but noooo girls gotta create drama about something. Our 1st full on Janet appearance since January, and they gotta speculate that instead of doing work, she's been getting work done lol.

Lol thanks guys, its just ridiculous. Like seriously, it's SO no "going under the knife" involved in her face in any of these pics  anyones posted, hell in that 1st close up picture you post its TOOO obvious, you can see it on the nose, you can see it on the colors, but noooo girls gotta create drama about something. Our 1st full on Janet appearance since January, and they gotta speculate that instead of doing work, she's been getting work done lol.

I think it's more so out ofrustration that she's been so absent. She's been gone so long, we finally get some (mostly low-res) pics, and people pick it apart, because there is nothing better to do in world of Janet fandom. lol 

This could be it for good six months (If we don't get a release until 2015). It's obviously effecting some people. lol

• Upvote 1

Lol @ all of these theories. I commented on what I saw and y'all couldn't take

Correction, you mean all these facts, saying she definitely went under the knife beccause you don't know what contouring is is a theory, we took it, and corrected it because we know better, seems like the 2-3 of you hell bent on she definitely had work done can't take the facts. Don't get mad at us for knowing the truth :coffee:

Correction, you mean all these facts, saying she definitely went under the knife beccause you don't know what contouring is is a theory, we took it, and corrected it because we know better, seems like the 2-3 of you hell bent on she definitely had work done can't take the facts. Don't get mad at us for knowing the truth :coffee:

A mix of contouring and surgery. None of you saying it's the makeup wear makeup so how is it truth

A mix of contouring and surgery. None of you saying it's the makeup wear makeup so how is it truth

Theres SO many people who know about makeup and all cosmotology that don't use it on themselves, so how does that make sense? Can a man only design womens clothing if they wear em? Sorry but just because I know my stuff doesn't mean I have to wear that stuff. That's like me saying how do you know she's had work done if you haven't had work done.