New Janet Pictures!!!!

MorganR

I made one comment. Yall are continuing to take it further. And I never said she definitely went under the knife, but "work done", which includes Botox.

work done does not include botox.. it's clear as day that she has had botox but every celebrity older than 30 has had botox injections. From Beyonce (40+), to Madonna (60+)... That's not really "work"

"Work done" implies surgery. Botox is in & out.. faster than a teeth cleaning

I guess she had some "work done" on her teeth since they're always white.. I guess she had some "work done" on her hair since it's an expensive weave.. I guess she had "work done" on her abs.. since they've been rem--- wait... scratch that last one :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Theres SO many people who know about makeup and all cosmotology that don't use it on themselves, so how does that make sense? Can a man only design womens clothing if they wear em? Sorry but just because I know my stuff doesn't mean I have to wear that stuff. That's like me saying how do you know she's had work done if you haven't had work done.

:lmao: I guess we cannot comment on makeup because we don't wear it

By his logic.. he cannot comment on surgery because he hasn't had it :) so point made

Damn.. Disconnected

• Upvote 2

Theres SO many people who know about makeup and all cosmotology that don't use it on themselves, so how does that make sense? Can a man only design womens clothing if they wear em? Sorry but just because I know my stuff doesn't mean I have to wear that stuff. That's like me saying how do you know she's had work done if you haven't had work done.

Yeah but there are zero in here.  So to say it was makeup and call it factual doesn't make sense.  Clothes and makeup are apples and oranges.  You can't compare fabric to chemicals that go on the skin.  You're looking at this through a biased lens but your opinion is in the minority.   But its cool.  Once the surgery heals I'm sure everything will be fine 

Yeah but there are zero in here.  So to say it was makeup and call it factual doesn't make sense.  Clothes and makeup are apples and oranges.  You can't compare fabric to chemicals that go on the skin.  You're looking at this through a biased lens but your opinion is in the minority.   But its cool.  Once the surgery heals I'm sure everything will be fine 

including yourself..

Jarryl didn't say they were the same.. Jarryl said, to paraphrase, it is foolish to say that people don't know about something bc they don't use it.

As someone posted before, women and drag queens, over the years, can put make up on to dramatically change their face without going under the knife.. something Janet Jackson and every woman who wears makeup does on a daily basis

There's no apple and oranges here.. Just trolls and people who know how makeup works

• Upvote 2

That's a lie, not only do we have both Rey & Escapade who probably know about makeup (I don't want to assume that because they're women they know everything there is to know about makeup...because that'd be as stupid as every man doesn't know anything about makeup), but I myself went to Cosmetology school, I know what I'm talking about. It makes as much factual sense as saying anyone who contours their nose to make it look smaller (like proven in the pics I provided) "clearly" got a nose job. I'm looking at this through factual lens, I've done this same argument over alot of celeb women who get slammed for having too much surgery, then when they go public clean faced they look like they did 10 years ago (but then people wanna talk about how busted they look). But hey even better, since there was no surgery involved, it'll be even faster, since makeup can actually wash off and fillers set better in time :)

Shit like this makes me wish she would stay in hiding. Just be grateful she showed ha face, quit the bitching and rejoice. We may not see ha again until 2016 x

I KNOW RIGHT, most ungreatful fanbase ever, luckily it's only a few, but people doing the most.

My peace has been said, Im done, I laid out the evidence in pics, so eh, to go forward at this point is pointless.

• Upvote 1

That's a lie, not only do we have both Rey & Escapade who probably know about makeup, but I myself went to Cosmetology school, I know what I'm talking about. It makes as much factual sense as saying anyone who contours their nose to make it look smaller (like proven in the pics I provided) "clearly" got a nose job. I'm looking at this through factual lens, I've done this same argument over alot of celeb women who get slammed for having too much surgery, then when they go public clean faced they look like they did 10 years ago (but then people wanna talk about how busted they look). But hey even better, since there was no surgery involved, it'll be even faster, since makeup can actually wash off and fillers set better in time :)

giphy.gif

Why don't we just let people have the freedom of speech as long as it's not getting disrespectful to Janet. Honestly it does look like she's had something done whether it's botox or surgery included with her little weight gain but NO ONE is for sure what it is so let's just give it time until we see her again. She doesn't have the Tamar or Lil Kim face so i'm gonna say she just had botox with a little weight gain so i'll be happy and stick with that. I'm just glad we finally saw her

Do you guys think Janet lives in Dubai now? Is it the reason why she's been so lowkey all these years?

I think she resides where her husband does, I believe she's taken a leave from show business and is now a a married woman that allows her man to run his company and she supports that, I believe she's happy away from the spotlight and is doing well....one must also remember the couple has property in New York as well, so she gets around...she was at a musical/play Patti Labelle was in just a few months ago....she's not locked away, I think she said fuck Hollyweird