Who knows You're a Janet fan?

Bailey

It's a question thats so funny to me, because its one of those things that if you know me, you know one thing, "Johnie lovesssssss Janet Jackson"  So my question is, do you keep it to yourself, like I often do until music comes up in convo....or do you stan? I mean staaaannnnnnn :shifty:    I feel like once people know how much I love Janet Jackson, they know a lot about me :lol:  ..I told someone recently I have seen Janet twice on her tours since Janet. making my show  count 11 ....and going!!!

Anyone who talks to me about music/entertainment, my family all knows, my immediate fam is over her because of my teen years when I would blast her music ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time, and even sleep to the slow songs on repeat. My sister often says "it seems like I'd actually really love her if you didn't when we were growing up".....she had it the worst, her room was next to mine. She knows the words to MOST Janet songs between JJ-DJ

Oh & like Hotpants said, if they come for her in my pressence they know it's gon be a dragging.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

everybody at my job and everybody on my facebook. All my friends and family so yeah pretty much everybody who knows me on and offline lol. Even people on gamefaqs and comicbookresources

Why is Odell Beckham Jr. in your siggy? *plays MoKenStef*

Edited by hotboy06

Why is Odell Beckham Jr. in your siggy? *plays MoKenStef*

Cause he's a part of my life now so.... *sings "Dream Maker"*

Dream maker, make my dreams come true

will you dream maker, i'm ready to take this trip to euphoria

i'm ready for you

• Upvote 1