Behind the Scenes for Dammn Baby - Entertainment Tonight - May 5

I hope she actually speaks to the people at ET and gives them a little bit and they're not just there in the shadows with a 15 second clip saying, "Janet Jackson is back with her first dance video in nearly a decade, looking better than ever. The song is called Dammn Baby, and speaking of Baby recently Jackson said she will be taking a hiatus to plan her family. Her Unbreakable tour is set to start back up early 2017."

• Upvote 6

Go to Janet Jackson.com :shifty: Your wait is nearly over

I'm glad it is. I was ready to read her ass on twitter doing this to me. I almost contacted Gil, since he and I used to chat privately all the time. But I knew we would end up fighting again, so I didn't bother.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

I'm glad it is. I was ready to read her ass on twitter doing this to me. I almost contacted Gil, since he and I used to chat privately all the time. But I knew we would end up fighting again, so I didn't bother.

what did u guys fight about?! Lol.. Deats!

I hope she actually speaks to the people at ET and gives them a little bit and they're not just there in the shadows with a 15 second clip saying, "Janet Jackson is back with her first dance video in nearly a decade, looking better than ever. The song is called Dammn Baby, and speaking of Baby recently Jackson said she will be taking a hiatus to plan her family. Her Unbreakable tour is set to start back up early 2017."

LOL that and can hear Kevin Frazier's voice saying that word for word but she aint speaking.  Although that would be a great venue.  Kevin Frazier always interviews her good.  The one thing I hope they do is state when the video was shot.  

what did u guys fight about?! Lol.. Deats!

I went off on him for rre-choreographing All For You. He told me it was Janet's idea, and I told him to tell her not to do it again. It was a pretry heated exchange, but we made up and chatted for a good while. I haven't contacted him in a while though.

I went off on him for rre-choreographing All For You. He told me it was Janet's idea, and I told him to tell her not to do it again. It was a pretry heated exchange, but we made up and chatted for a good while. I haven't contacted him in a while though.

Not being an ass, but why would either of them care that you don't want All 4 You rechoreographed?  

• Upvote 3

Foreals..?? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Not being an ass, but why would either of them care that you don't want All 4 You rechoreographed?  

I don't know, but they listened about that, and something else. But I'll keep that one to myself. It was as close to having a conversation with Janet as I possibly could. ?

• Upvote 1

I don't know, but they listened about that, and something else. But I'll keep that one to myself. It was as close to having a conversation with Janet as I possibly could. ?

they listen and see a lot of stuff which is why people should speak their minds