Now Trending: Janet Jackson's Health

Oh yea, if she had recently done a photoshoot I wonder if it's for personal or private viewing. Although I believe it's possible, I don't get too hype about it because it's very possible she did one but it never comes out. 

There was the Unbreakable confessions that didn't really grow & I remember thinking that could be a cool idea. Also, it's VERY interesting to me that she would be doing a photoshoot & we have no clue what she will be "promoting" or doing in the coming future. Especially if she's still avoiding press...I wonder who the photoshoot will be for. 

well we are all Janfam and I dont like the discord I and some others were having, and I thought about it a great deal, like she could have come to some other reason to get out the spotlight I just had to give Janet more credit at this point than to believe she would say something this big and it not be true

I'm glad you came around!

The Game will say "ew" to someone praying, & sending well wishes & positive spirits.

One day soon, you all will see what I mean by his mental instability. The most twisted thinking. Period. He "supports" an artist who believes in prayer, she has even asked for prayers in the past, then turns around & shuns the fans who stand in solidarity with her...but is THANKFUL - think about this now - thankful the media is mentioning her potentially being sick. Lol sounds very fiendish. 

The Game? Nah.. it's just Game

:lmao: who you sending those two? Positive spirits? :lmao: Christian bullshit. You can believe what you believe and pray however you like but don't pretend it does something bc it doesn't (sorry) 

Praying: How to do nothing about something 

Janet Jackson, the person, can believe whatever she wants and my take on religion has NOTHING to do with my Stanship of Janet Jackson. She may have asked for prayers but that's on her. Not me.

*been here for a decade... mental health still intact. I love how we have some random fuck psychoanalyst on the forum. Thank goodness!!!! 

I ?have ?not ?shunned ? any? fan who ?spreads ?love? and ?joy ?sincerely. Boy bye

What the fuck you mean potential? The media is lying.. And yes.. I and many others love when Janet claps back at her haters/tabloids

A billion dollar woman has the best medical care ever in the best Country in the world.. Janet?Jackson?Is?fine.

Let's put this to the test: Imma pray that you don't reply with some fucking stupid fucking answer. Imma pray you hit that negative button and walk away :) Ready?! 

I sent it

Edited by Game

The Game? Nah.. it's just Game

:lmao: who you sending those two? Positive spirits? :lmao: Christian bullshit. You can believe what you believe and pray however you like but don't pretend it does something bc it doesn't (sorry) 

Praying: How to do nothing about something 

Janet Jackson, the person, can believe whatever she wants and my take on religion has NOTHING to do with my Stanship of Janet Jackson. She may have asked for prayers but that's on her. Not me.

A few ROTFL - html gifs does not make your cynicism or bigotry "funny" or acceptable. You are to "faith/belief" systems & people, what homophobes are to homosexuals. "You can believe what you want to believe or fuck how you want to fuck, but don't pretend your sexuality is normal. It's not (sorry)" see how just the replacement of a few words shows how disrespectful your response is? Christianity is not the only faith that believes in prayer or the like there of. Did someone of a Christian faith hurt you or do something to you? You attacked the one faith that wasn't mentioned of the many that could be believe in. Congratulations on your decade to many of us who have been fans for 20+ years.

You're a social parasite who uses the Internet & hides behind "stanship" to make your obsessive broken catty confused little boy personality flaw a "normalcy". In these forums, your corny & shitty humanity is barely judged. You get off saying how much you praise & worship this celebrity to the point of being ecstatic about their peace being broken. In hopes to get a response out of them as if they're humans in a cage to be poked at. You police other people's thoughts & categorize them as if your wellbeing depends on it. You antagonize conversations & attack people's GENUINE POSITIVE intent. You derail conversations with your "ew" & condescending responses - then call them negative. You are probably the person who is the laughing stock, because you're messy & think you have friends because you're "funny tell it how it is" personality when really you're disillusioned and a sad Internet case of "someone, please value my thoughts". You're literally a disgusting person in this forum. 

You should seek a psych evaluation for whatever unresolved situation has consciously or subconsciously turned you into this cancer against positivity & joy. This is my last response to you because I see through you, and instead of feeding your rotting existence I'll let you breath somewhere else. 

Love is love.. Love is tangible.. Love is accessible.. love is real.. love is natural

Religion is hate.. religion is murder. Religion is man-made.. it's funny how black people are all religious and shit as if decades of their ancestors didn't get beat down in the name of God. #StayWoke 

What does the longetivity of being a fan and being on a forum have to do with anything :blink: 

LMAO "their peace being broken".. Yeah.. making a phone call to her social media team while sipping expensive juice from her high rise condo will BRING ON THE STRESS!!! Ugh.. billion dollar pregnancy must be sooo hard for Janet on top of the media pushing out bull shit! OMG... I cannot imagine the stress it is having on her billion dollar baby!!! Omg she needs a vacation.. oh deah

Yup.. I'm the most disgusting person on the forum.. you figured me out! Oh shit! Now what?! Guess I'll go back to trolling random with my theories on who they are based on words they typed on the internet. 

I think this is my first time being diagnosed by Donald Trumps doctor

Here's what imma do since my last prayer failed. Imma pray for you for real this time! I swear it's going to be the biggest prayer in the history of prayer!!! You're going to go to heaven with this prayer... it's going to be YUGE! 

Fuck off

Edited by Game

Oh yea, if she had recently done a photoshoot I wonder if it's for personal or private viewing. Although I believe it's possible, I don't get too hype about it because it's very possible she did one but it never comes out. 

There was the Unbreakable confessions that didn't really grow & I remember thinking that could be a cool idea. Also, it's VERY interesting to me that she would be doing a photoshoot & we have no clue what she will be "promoting" or doing in the coming future. Especially if she's still avoiding press...I wonder who the photoshoot will be for. 

if she did a recent photo shoot its not to promote. have you not seen the frenzy among fans wanting to see her with her baby bump, or the rumors and speculation about her pregnancy?  i can understand her wanting to reveal her pregnant self on her terms in a professional setting rather then some shady pap photos plastered on blogs and tabloids.

• Upvote 3

Without getting too far into it, if people believe speaking positively about something changes the situation & positive affirmations work - and science has show giving positive energy to things like plants & organisms increase their healthy growth....

then how is prayer far fetched? 

Lmfao did just you just mention science in a religion "discussion" :lmao: 

Edited by Game

Image result for Sigh gif

(this is directed at both sides and the fact that this is being discussed, and that it's being discussed when it's REALLY something we're all on different pages with and aren't going to likely be convinced by anyones opinion on this forum to change our opinions on the fuckin subject, MOVE ON WITH THE DISCUSSION!!!)

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 3