Groupon Deal: State of The World Tour Tickets

wayneashleymusic

I seen that thanks to Google Alerts but it seems to be only for that show(?). I didn’t get any more Google Alerts for other shows

I typed in few locations in the Groupon search bar.  Here's Little Rock... 

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-janet-jackson-23 

And Chicago... 

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-janet-jackson-15 

Nothing came up when I put in "janet jackson anaheim" or atlanta, so it's probably just the ones where sales have been under.  

UGH really hoping sales pick up in Texas!!!  

I can honestly say Tickets are fine here in Dallas TX tbh. 

Most concerts these days are on Groupon and Katy's up for 2 for 1 for $8. lol Houston according to groupon is selling fast.

Yes I keep seeing that also.  It seems to be helping.  

Hindsight is 20/20... no wonder they weren't paying much attention during Unbreakable.  Janet had so much else going on!!  Very glad to see that appears to be changing in this era.  

Ok so they've made some interesting ticket sales moves.  I did a screenshot of Little Rock about 6 weeks back back, and 2 things have changed...  

1) They closed off the top tier seats (reducing capacity from 12,000 to about 8,000)

2) Sales have improved!!  Of the 8,000 capacity, it looks like 60 percent have sold.  

And of course that's without much impact from the ET article, and anything else Janet's team may have up their sleeves.  

• Upvote 1

I'm seriously considering it.  Kayak says the airfare will drop by next week.  Do you already got tickets for that show ?

I do.... Got floor seats for Houston and Lafayette, along with the Hospitality packages.  Seriously can't wait.  

And BTW The Magic Is Working!!  Just checked Little Rock again and you can already tell the impact of the Groupon deals!!!  Gonna see if I can recruit some friends to go to that show with me.  

This is disgusting! Janet tickets on fuckin' groupon?! Before her departure many of those dates were just about sold out if not sold out already and now there's still many tickets left and no damn promotion smfh

I love Jan... But this is all her doing.  Baby Eissa was worth it but it came at a price. And from what I'm hearing and seeing her tickets are selling fast. So this is a positive. 

I love Jan... But this is all her doing.  Baby Eissa was worth it but it came at a price. And from what I'm hearing and seeing her tickets are selling fast. So this is a positive. 

I'm a teeny bit annoyed that I bought my tickets before knowing about the Groupon deals.  but at the end of the day, the most important thing to me is that these shows are successful.  Seems like a smart decision to have shored up the under-performing cities so Janet and her crew don't have to worry about performing to empty venues, and the bad press which would result.  

Since I sprung for floor seats, the Groupon wouldn't have saved me much anyway.  

• Upvote 1