The Walking Dead "Official Thread"

JoeJoe

rick and lori had that little :wub: moment early in the episode and then what happened in the end hit right in the feels.

tumblr_m4ge3soX0f1r1vaft.gif

then little carl.

and they just had to do that flashback to the speech rick gave him last season.

and t-dog. :cry:all t-dogs go to heaven.

UUk5l.gif

I aint even gonna front I cried and had to blow my nose at the end that was a serious episode. When Rick saw Karl at the end and fell out on that pavement I was DUN. They gave it to me

i started tearing up during the lori's goodbye to carl. i was done. just let me die from that point on. rick just finished me. :cry:

and this is just episode 4...there's still 4 more before they take a short break and then come back with the final 8. :mellow:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't even whine about being late! I didn't watch it till last night and I had to cut myself off from everything not to be spoiled. You know good and well you shouldn't click a show thread unless you are caught up!

lol I was trying to catch up but I just haven't had time. I've only watched like 3 episodes this season smh

It really shook the show up out of a kind of slow paced season. I wanted them out of that prison and the flu epidemic stuff was boring. Now they are forced into separate groups and have to get out on the road and survive again. Makes for more interesting stories not having to tell prison life based stuff.