The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

52 minutes ago, Eleven said:

What award is she accepting? Is it like when MJ received the Artist of the Millenium award? -_- 

The ALMA (American Latino Media Awards) Lifetime achievement award.-_-

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Proving that that label means absolutely nothing and that she’s garbage

But what does your opinion on her have to do with the fact that Justin's Garbage and is being dragged for releasing Garbage music right now? To be fair he always has, it just seems maybe with his looks fading he can't get away with it as easy anymore :coffee:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

The ALMA (American Latino Media Awards) Lifetime achievement award.-_-

But what does your opinion on her have to do with the fact that Justin's Garbage and is being dragged for releasing Garbage music right now? To be fair he always has, it just seems maybe with his looks fading he can't get away with it as easy anymore :coffee:

Filthy is what it is but if you want to talk about garbage, let’s wait until Xtina’s album she’s been working on for five years ?

47 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Filthy is what it is but if you want to talk about garbage, let’s wait until Xtina’s album she’s been working on for five years ?

Problem with that is there's no proof that your opinion or expectation will be correct....unlike mine on Justin. The threads about him being trash, everyone's talking about & making memes about him being trash, other artist's being brought up to derail attention from Justin being slammed. :)

3/13/2018 — Toronto, ON — Air Canada Centre
3/18/2018 — Washington, DC — Capital One Arena
3/21/2018 — New York, NY — Madison Square Garden
3/25/2018 — Newark, NJ — Prudential Center
3/27/2018 — Chicago, IL — United Center
3/31/2018 — Cleveland, OH — Quicken Loans Arena
4/2/2018 — Detroit, MI — Little Caesars Arena
4/4/2018 — Boston, MA — TD Garden
4/8/2018 — Montreal, QC — Bell Centre
4/12/2018 — Salt Lake City, UT — Vivint Smart Home Arena
4/14/2018 — Las Vegas, NV — T-Mobile Arena
4/24/2018 — San Jose, CA — SAP Center
4/28/2018 — Los Angeles, CA — The Forum
5/2/2018 — Phoenix, AZ — Talking Stick Resort Arena
5/5/2018 — Tulsa, OK — BOK Center
5/7/2018 — Columbus, OH — Nationwide Arena
5/9/2018 — Nashville, TN — Bridgestone Arena
5/11/2018 — Atlanta, GA — Infinite Energy Arena
5/14/2018 — Orlando, FL — Amway Center
5/15/2018 — Tampa, FL — Amalie Arena
5/18/2018 — Miami, FL — American Airlines Arena
5/19/2018 — Ft. Lauderdale, FL — BB&T Center
5/23/2018 — Houston, TX — Toyota Center
5/27/2018 — Dallas, TX — American Airlines Center
5/30/2018 — Memphis, TN — FedEx Forum

• Upvote 1

Besides the Alma awards who clearly made up that award to use that white woman for views and clicks....all of them other publications just regurgitate that title because her management told them that's how she likes to be introduced...kinda like MJ and the King of Pop and Mary and her Queen of Hip Hop soul...only they earned those titles...Christina is a generic pop act who is as confused as her nationality as she is the genre of music she wants to do. She might have been in the running to be the voice of a her generation but now her voice sounds exactly like that plastic surgery she recently had...A MESS! #HarpoWhoDisWoman 

You may not see her as a cultural vulture but she swagger jacked Mariah and Pink at some point in her short lived career. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Obayifo said:

Besides the Alma awards who clearly made up that award to use that white woman for views and clicks....all of them other publications just regurgitate that title because her management told them that's how she likes to be introduced...kinda like MJ and the King of Pop and Mary and her Queen of Hip Hop soul...only they earned those titles...Christina is a generic pop act who is as confused as her nationality as she is the genre of music she wants to do. She might have been in the running to be the voice of a her generation but now her voice sounds exactly like that plastic surgery she recently had...A MESS! #HarpoWhoDisWoman 

You may not see her as a cultural vulture but she swagger jacked Mariah and Pink at some point in her short lived career. 

Interesting, I'm use to short-lived careers being used for like artist with 3-5 year careers, not 20yrs ... And  sorry, her image has been inconsistent, but her praise for her vocals (and more praise than anyone else of  her generation) has been consistent. Your opinion has been noted repeatedly, but still, what does that have to do with the topic of Justin  & his garbage music or the fact that his appropriation is problematic and real & actually has been called out on a large scale and hers is yours & everyone who don't like her opinions? :coffee:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Problem with that is there's no proof that your opinion or expectation will be correct....unlike mine on Justin. The threads about him being trash, everyone's talking about & making memes about him being trash, other artist's being brought up to derail attention from Justin being slammed. :)

This thread is on page nine and it’s barely been a week :coffee: 

8 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

20 years :asham: That’s cute

And accurate

5 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

This thread is on page nine and it’s barely been a week :coffee: 

Because it took another artist to keep it bumping.....typical Justin, getting by off of minorities as usual :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Just to be clear...I was playing devil's advocate when I brought up Christina and Bruno and just because you don't see it people are talking about Bruno Mars being a culture vulture and Christina name is brought up when it comes to the discussion of Blue Eyed soul and them being more popular than R&B acts. 

But I digress...

Justin...like the ones that was previously stated...is problematic. I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. If you don't like Justin for what Janet allowed him to do on that stage...then fine but that appropriation shit is for the birds if you Stan for artist who do the same thing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Obayifo said:

Just to be clear...I was playing devil's advocate when I brought up Christina and Bruno and just because you don't see it people are talking about Bruno Mars being a culture vulture and Christina name is brought up when it comes to the discussion of Blue Eyed soul and them being more popular than R&B acts. 

But I digress...

Justin....is problematic. I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. If you don't like Justin for what he did to Janet  on that stage...then fine but that appropriation shit is for the birds if you Stan for artist who do the same thing.

I get what you're saying. But my opinion on appropriation comes from really looking into it all across the board, I said theirs's a difference between appropriation & appreciation because there was a time I didn't know the difference between the 2, but I did the research, and you'd have a point if I were one of those people who believed "if you're not black and you do R&B or hip hop you're problematic appropriating", nope, those people haven't done their research. It's not hypocritical, because that implies they're the same, they're not, not even Christina. What would be hypocritical is if Justin Bieber or Nick Jonas was a fave and I stayed calling out Timberlame for being problematic, because they are the same. If I stayed calling out Justin but Bruno & Christina publically engaged in a BLM discussion & sided with ALM it'd be hypocrisy too

And again for me to not like Justin just because threw Janet under a bus, again it's implying I didn't think he was garbage when he gave those whiny weak vocals on Tearin Up My Heart and that's just a lie. I get that it's easier for people to lump "all people that don't like Justin are Janet fans and they just don't like him because of the incident" but no, I thought he was a weak pretty boy who got by off of his looks 1st,  C average (at best) musical talent, & copying  to get to where he is since he had Top Ramen hair, and that's before I was even baptized into the JanFam

So I heard that Justin is now getting dragged for wearing a #TimesUp pin but worked with Woody Allen in the past or is going to work with the problematic director and when asked about working with him he said something like he 'i don't get into all of that'...is this true Game :unsure:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Obayifo said:

So I heard that Justin is now getting dragged for wearing a #TimesUp pin but worked with Woody Allen in the past or is going to work with the problematic director and when asked about working with him he said something like he 'i don't get into all of that'...is this true Game :unsure:

I can answer that one....

yes that’s true!

last night st the golden globes he attended with his wife who was nominated and he wore the Time’s Up pin that was basically the slogan for the night... he’s being recognized as the hypocrite he TRULY is because of his work with Woody Allen on his latest film (recently release), in addition to his actions/statements following the Janet SB fiasco...

Folks. Are. Woke. As. Fuck.

• Upvote 1