ET: JD Puts Rekindled Relationship Rumors to Rest

(A lot of r’s in that)

ET caught up with the 45-year-old hip-hop artist at his studio in New York on Friday, where he shared that he's always been close with the "Rhythm Nation" singer.

"I never knew us not to be friends. These stories are just all over the place," Dupri shared. "I never knew us not to be friends. People keep making up these stories."

Dupri also shared with ET that he "spoke to Janet one time before she got on tour" and that he doesn’t know much "about how she's dealing with being a mom."

As far as Jackson's participation in the upcoming Super Bowl with Justin Timberlake, Dupri says she'll "probably not" be involved.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/37257336/jermaine-dupri-addresses-janet-jackson-dating-rumors-exclusive

VIDEO: https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/story/jermaine-dupri-addresses-janet-jackson-dating-rumors-exclusive/vi-AAuCdHs?refvid=BBDqc2C

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I wonder how/what/who calls whom? I really wonder like what starts a convo with them? And if they did hang out after her show in Atlanta, what in the world is that convo like?

Yes. Well... JD was in fact at the after party for her last show in Atlanta. It's not a rumor it's a FACT courtesy of Lamont aka ThatOtherFan, he was there but doesn't want to tell fans that JD was there cus they've been in an uproar over the JD &  Janet "rekindling"  rumors. 

And let's be clear, it wouldn't be that awkward for Janet and JD to have conversation, when you spend years with someone.. you still have that "respect" for one another, even if you were done wrong. ADULTS can allow time heal any bad blood, move on and can be cordial when they cross paths again. I have ran across many of my exes and have been cordial and/or started speaking again. It's more common than not. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Yes. Well... JD was in fact at the after party for her last show in Atlanta. It's not a rumor it's a FACT courtesy of Lamont aka ThatOtherFan, he was there but doesn't want to tell fans that JD was there cus they've been in an uproar over the JD &  Janet "rekindling"  rumors. 

And let's be clear, it wouldn't be that awkward for Janet and JD to have conversation, when you spend years with someone.. you still have that "respect" for one another, even if you were done wrong. ADULTS can allow time heal any bad blood, move on and can be cordial when they cross paths again. I have ran across many of my exes and have been cordial and/or started speaking again. It's more common than not. 

I wouldn't call it respect, especially when you ran out and had unprotected sex with a stripper got her pregnant and we together, he could have done worse and passed on an STD. You're right adults can be bigger, grow and move on from petty things. :)  What I would call it is familiarity, and I think Janet was really in looooovvvveeee with JD

21 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I wouldn't call it respect, especially when you ran out and had unprotected sex with a stripper got her pregnant and we together, he could have done worse and passed on an STD. You're right adults can be bigger, grow and move on from petty things. :)  What I would call it is familiarity, and I think Janet was really in looooovvvveeee with JD

:lmao:

dont sleep on johnny gil, i know the rumors but he says he's straight and in a old wendy interview with new edition he implied they had been intimate. he's been spending alot of time with her and is now over in london. far as jd, he's clearly lying to avoid sharing personal info, and lmao@ him saying he knows her better than 'the dude she married', that was kinda petty.

Johnny Gill??????????!

Johnny Gill don't want no damn woman! STOP!!!!!!!!? Anyway Johnny and Janet go wayyyyyyyyy back. They have been close friends since the late 80s. The man has a credit for finger snaps on one of the songs on the Rhythm Nation album. Johhny and Janet are like "girlfriends" 

• Upvote 1