Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Game For Now

BREAKING: Entertainment Tonight: Janet Called Police on Wissam Saturday

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Amy said:

TMZ

Janet Jackson's call to police over the weekend and the stories that followed are connected to her custody trial with Wissam Al Mana, but she's not the one stirring the pot ... according to our sources.

Janet's London custody case is contentious ... not because either parent thinks the other is unfit. Our sources say Janet's having trouble because she wants 1-year-old Eissa in the U.S. with her. Problem is ... Janet chose to move to London to be with Wissam and that's where Eissa was born. It was her decision to move back to the U.S. after they broke up, and that may be giving Wissam the edge.

Janet was indeed upset with Wissam over the weekend and we've learned she called the cops twice -- once on Friday and again Saturday. Thing is ... it was all about Wissam not making Wi-Fi available to Janet's nanny because cell service was spotty in Malibu and Janet wanted communication.

Stories initially surfaced that the nanny became frightened by Wissam's "aggressive behavior." The way the initial story went ... she was "terrified by his behavior and locked herself in a bathroom so she could contact Janet." That story did not come from Janet ... it came directly from her brother, Randy.

Sources connected to the former couple say Randy is fanning the flames of conflict to help Janet gain an edge in her custody case. They say her call had nothing to do with a terrified nanny. It was all about cell phone service, although she did drop a reference to drug use.

We're told cops went out and were literally there only a few minutes before they realized nothing was wrong and told them to deal with the cell phone service issue themselves.

One source told us Janet and Wissam each respect the other as parents and Randy has inserted himself to no good end.

 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:18 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

Ya'll overreacting. 

I tried to tell ya'll. :coffee:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I tried to tell ya'll. :coffee:

Wisdom Al Mana. -_- 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, John.... said:

a moment for Janet ......I do believe in God and the power of prayer, and I pray that both she and her family continue to receive God's uplifting voice, courage, strength and perseverance. I believe a rising tide lifts all boats. I want Janet to find inner peace and a path in her life that is of her own design. We are all given choices to make in this short thing we call life, take time to reflect on what's in your best interests and move forward ....the rest is truly in God's hands

Absolutely & don’t allow the condescending lack of faith of others be a dagger at your beliefs. The most preach peace who tend to not believe in anything seem to always find ways to take shots at those who do. 

Funny they say for other to respect the difference of others but then disrespect because their pompous ideology of being better because they have no faith in anything “outside themselves”. 

 

Nonetheless, this reads drama surrounding the breakup & potentially a custody edge. I’m not buying the locked in the bathroom, drug addicted, raging Wissam. He could be on drugs, maybe, he could have a temper - maybe, but this sounds personal and I’ll leave it to them. I’m sure he cares about Eissa and he tends to have the same number of people watching him with Eissa as Janet tends to have with her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, John.... said:

a moment for Janet ......I do believe in God and the power of prayer, and I pray that both she and her family continue to receive God's uplifting voice, courage, strength and perseverance. I believe a rising tide lifts all boats. I want Janet to find inner peace and a path in her life that is of her own design. We are all given choices to make in this short thing we call life, take time to reflect on what's in your best interests and move forward ....the rest is truly in God's hands

Absolutely & don’t allow the condescending lack of faith of others be a dagger at your beliefs. The most preach peace who tend to not believe in anything seem to always find ways to take shots at those who do. 

Funny they say for other to respect the difference of others but then disrespect because their pompous ideology of being better because they have no faith in anything “outside themselves”. 

 

Nonetheless, this reads drama surrounding the breakup & potentially a custody edge. I’m not buying the locked in the bathroom, drug addicted, raging Wissam. He could be on drugs, maybe, he could have a temper - maybe, but this sounds personal and I’ll leave it to them. I’m sure he cares about Eissa and he tends to have the same number of people watching him with Eissa as Janet tends to have with her. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, John.... said:

a moment for Janet ......I do believe in God and the power of prayer, and I pray that both she and her family continue to receive God's uplifting voice, courage, strength and perseverance. I believe a rising tide lifts all boats. I want Janet to find inner peace and a path in her life that is of her own design. We are all given choices to make in this short thing we call life, take time to reflect on what's in your best interests and move forward ....the rest is truly in God's hands

Absolutely & don’t allow the condescending lack of faith of others be a dagger at your beliefs. The most preach peace who tend to not believe in anything seem to always find ways to take shots at those who do. 

Funny they say for other to respect the difference of others but then disrespect because their pompous ideology of being better because they have no faith in anything “outside themselves”. 

 

Nonetheless, this reads drama surrounding the breakup & potentially a custody edge. I’m not buying the locked in the bathroom, drug addicted, raging Wissam. He could be on drugs, maybe, he could have a temper - maybe, but this sounds personal and I’ll leave it to them. I’m sure he cares about Eissa and he tends to have the same number of people watching him with Eissa as Janet tends to have with her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the multi post. Don’t know why it did that. I’m also on phone so can’t delete. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See..I was thinking about this last night about how Randy acts like her publicist/PR person.  It doesn't sit well with me, regardless if you're family or not.  This was blown out of proportion and makes Janet look like she's out to get Wissam.  I wish they would mind their business so Janet can get through this and move on with her life.  She has a child to think about and Wissam is father..regardless of what him and Janet had going on..it ain't Eissus' fault and they need to love and support him.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

See..I was thinking about this last night about how Randy acts like her publicist/PR person.  It doesn't sit well with me, regardless if you're family or not.  This was blown out of proportion and makes Janet look like she's out to get Wissam.  I wish they would mind their business so Janet can get through this and move on with her life.  She has a child to think about and Wissam is father..regardless of what him and Janet had going on..it ain't Eissus' fault and they need to love and support him.

Lol you better believe he is appointed to do exactly what he’s doing by Janet. And she’s right there with him when he does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that xenophobia over Randy tho:unsure:

LaToya, Randy & Jermaine......

Anything coming from those 3 I cant take completely serious. Granted of the 3 Randy's not as bad, but what these 3 have in common is history exaggeration & extremeism. 

Im a Jackson-ologist & got a love/appreciation for all 9 (even Joh Vonnie) but those 3 are the ones who's words carry the least weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janet needs to tell Randy to bring it down a notch. He's still salty from Wissam mistreating Janet while she was pregnant. If Janet wants Eissa to stay in the U.S. then she should've thought about where he was going to be born. She "Should've Known Better" :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 2:03 PM, hotboy06 said:

See..I was thinking about this last night about how Randy acts like her publicist/PR person.  It doesn't sit well with me, regardless if you're family or not.  This was blown out of proportion and makes Janet look like she's out to get Wissam.  I wish they would mind their business so Janet can get through this and move on with her life.  She has a child to think about and Wissam is father..regardless of what him and Janet had going on..it ain't Eissus' fault and they need to love and support him.

we can agree on that, problem here though is where would things be if Randy had not stepped in? He was the one that said "enough is enough" and came to set the shit right, that's what family is for, when you going thru some shit and dont feel like you can trust anyone nor is there a way out.....Randy came through okay....any lies? :filenails:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John.... said:

we can agree on that, problem here though is where would things be if Randy had not stepped in? He was the one that said "enough is enough" and came to set the shit right, that's what family is for, when you going thru some shit and dont feel like you can trust anyone nor is there a way out.....Randy came through okay....any lies? :filenails:

Yeah, family can come through and stuff, but this isn't just some random ass family.  It was blown out of proportion and that's my problem with it.  Of course they are gonna look out for her because she's family..but don't put shit out in public when it's not true. :coffee:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way some of you act, one would think you were in the relationship too. :umm: Talking about Wissam needs to go. First of all, you're not even in the relationship. :lol: Second, Janet and Wissam are bound together for another 17 years when Eissus turns 18. Third, calm down. What probably happened is the nanny asked for the wifi password, Wissam said no or he didn't have it. Nanny got mad, created some story, and called Janet with some lie, and then Janet called the cops. Randy ran to the media and made a mountain out of a molehill. And here we are. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

The way some of you act, one would think you were in the relationship too. :umm: Talking about Wissam needs to go. First of all, you're not even in the relationship. :lol: Second, Janet and Wissam are bound together for another 17 years when Eissus turns 18. Third, calm down. What probably happened is the nanny asked for the wifi password, Wissam said no or he didn't have it. Nanny got mad, created some story, and called Janet with some lie, and then Janet called the cops. Randy ran to the media and made a mountain out of a molehill. And here we are. 

 

 

The way some of you respond, one would think you're either part of the great depressed :cry: or you dont care about the welfare of Janet and the seriousness of having the police involved. I suppose if Wissam stayed an Icon would stay getting called bitches <_<, I suppose thats okay, we're not in the relationship(the one that dissolved btw) and therefore we cannot have an opinion based on available information. Second, as long as Eissa draws breathe even when Eissa is 25, his parents will always be Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana. Third, calm down or turn up? conjecture is never admissible in a court room. "Well your honor what probably happen"   "Let me stop you right there I'm not here for what probably happen, Im here for the facts only if you dont have them you can have several seats"  I dont know how it works in some of ya'lls families but to have someone down for you like for flat tires even when they may do more harm than good is someone thats still #teamYou.  I'm #teamJanet  :coffee:

7jli.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter how much you love Janet - you don’t know her nor do you know what she’s actually dealing with. Nor do you know Wissam nor do you know Eissa. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I know is i'd either fire that nanny for calling in the 1st place over a damn wifi password or tell that bitch don't ever call me again over some damn nonsense. Then i'd tell my brother to stfu and stop telling the public my business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recall stating I "knew" any of the persons involved. No one here knows Janet Jackson, Eissa, nor the father I think stating that is overstating the obvious <_<. That doesn't mean anyone here cannot be at the least empathic of the situation as we know it to be a contentious separation and custody battle on-going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John.... said:

The way some of you respond, one would think you're either part of the great depressed :cry: or you dont care about the welfare of Janet and the seriousness of having the police involved. I suppose if Wissam stayed an Icon would stay getting called bitches <_<, I suppose thats okay, we're not in the relationship(the one that dissolved btw) and therefore we cannot have an opinion based on available information. Second, as long as Eissa draws breathe even when Eissa is 25, his parents will always be Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana. Third, calm down or turn up? conjecture is never admissible in a court room. "Well your honor what probably happen"   "Let me stop you right there I'm not here for what probably happen, Im here for the facts only if you dont have them you can have several seats"  I dont know how it works in some of ya'lls families but to have someone down for you like for flat tires even when they may do more harm than good is someone thats still #teamYou.  I'm #teamJanet  :coffee:

Dont use my catchphrase to your advantage. This doesn’t apply here. Austin’s right 

Police getting involved doesn’t esculate the seriousness of a situation. I think we all know that. 

Austin was saying they have to deal with each other until Prince Eissa is 18 years old.. ??‍♂️

That’s not how courts work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, John.... said:

. That doesn't mean anyone here cannot be at the least empathic of the situation as we know it to be a contentious separation and custody battle on-going.

You spelled ‘opinion’ wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Dont use my catchphrase to your advantage. This doesn’t apply here. Austin’s right 

Police getting involved doesn’t esculate the seriousness of a situation. I think we all know that. 

Austin was saying they have to deal with each other until Prince Eissa is 18 years old.. ??‍♂️

That’s not how courts work. 

I'm sorry did you copyright that shit? :unsure:  and have I not said they have to deal with one another until he's 18 several times already? Last I checked police getting involved in many situations does escalate shit BBQ Becky :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John.... said:

The way some of you respond, one would think you're either part of the great depressed :cry: or you dont care about the welfare of Janet and the seriousness of having the police involved. I suppose if Wissam stayed an Icon would stay getting called bitches <_<, I suppose thats okay, we're not in the relationship(the one that dissolved btw) and therefore we cannot have an opinion based on available information. Second, as long as Eissa draws breathe even when Eissa is 25, his parents will always be Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana. Third, calm down or turn up? conjecture is never admissible in a court room. "Well your honor what probably happen"   "Let me stop you right there I'm not here for what probably happen, Im here for the facts only if you dont have them you can have several seats"  I dont know how it works in some of ya'lls families but to have someone down for you like for flat tires even when they may do more harm than good is someone thats still #teamYou.  I'm #teamJanet  :coffee:

7jli.gif

 

On 6/5/2018 at 12:11 PM, Amy said:

We're told cops went out and were literally there only a few minutes before they realized nothing was wrong and told them to deal with the cell phone service issue themselves.

One source told us Janet and Wissam each respect the other as parents and Randy has inserted himself to no good end.

And that's that on that. :coffee:

If there were a problem, the police wouldn't have left Eissus there, esp if there were drug use occurring. While thinking logically is important, common sense would be more valuable here.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, John.... said:

I'm sorry did you copyright that shit? :unsure:  and have I not said they have to deal with one another until he's 18 several times already? Last I checked police getting involved in many situations does escalate shit BBQ Becky :rolleyes: 

Think for yourself and creatively 

I don’t care.

It doesn’t escalates the seriousness of the call which is what I implied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, State of the Game said:

 

I don’t care.

 

fixed that for both of us :filenails:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×