Are we all gonna act like we just didn’t see Britney do ANDS

janet.1814

1 minute ago, janet.1814 said:

Oooh, I just ran across it on fb...

im surprised she kept Gil’s choreo lol 

maybe she had something going on with Jan, I was wondering why Jan was following her on IG

I think maybe because its a good look for Janet to acknowledge the white female whose entire career is more owed to Janet than Madonna :filenails:

3 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

Oooh, I just ran across it on fb...

im surprised she kept Gil’s choreo lol 

maybe she had something going on with Jan, I was wondering why Jan was following her on IG

She didn’t “keep” any of Gil’s choreography.. all of it was different minus a millisecond of the beginning 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

She didn’t “keep” any of Gil’s choreography.. all of it was different minus a millisecond of the beginning 

no she didnt :filenails: what I dont understand is how she's a "dancer" and that clip looks so sloppy, Janets moves are executed with precision and yet they look so natural and fluid too like its not a lot of effort

That Damita Jo Spirit took over Britney Jean for just a moment and she looked like an actual dancer...then reality set in and so did Ms. Benzodiazepine and it got real lazy and sloppy at the end. But I won't hold it against her.... #workBitch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is cute for an amateur. I'm not a Britney hater I actually like the woman, but at 52 Janet is putting this chick to shame. I have saw comments saying this is the best Britney has danced in years.... Chile.... People are too easily impressed. If they do a video together Janet would destroy Britney dancewise. It just makes me appreciate Janet more. The woman is a damn firecracker onstage.