Janet in London Jan 3

Amy

Just now, Voodoo.Queen said:

From what I've heard they are doing a documentary about some boys he molested 30 years ago...apparently they are gonna share their experience. It's not cute even if it's lies. 

oh boy..... :sigh:  I thought the MJ estate had this ish on lock

4 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Jermaine deserved a lot of the treatment he received. He discredited Michael because Michael wanted to go solo. He used to make comments about Michael needing to give it up, WHILE Michael was recording Thriller, saying the music would never be as much a hit as with the brothers. Jermaine is the one who initially left the brothers thinking he would be the solo star & the cards didn’t fall that way for him. 

So when they didn’t he called himself trying play MJ as he began his solo career. This is why Mike called Janet, Toya, & Rebbie on the stage at the Grammys & then thanked Jermaine - then all the sisters laughed. He was shooting back at that shit Jermaine had been talking. Jermaine always thought he was supposed to be the solo star. 

Damn I didn't know Jermaine was dirty like that. I understand sibling rivalry but damn. :o 

35 minutes ago, Voodoo.Queen said:

Chile they said it might be a part of the Sundance Film Festival. 'Leaving Neverland' is the title. 

:mellow:

Lawd! smh and where y'all getting this tea from? His estate needs to stop this from being released. A cease and desist 

23 minutes ago, J. said:

hopefully she doesn't get mixed up into the drama

you know they gon try to drag her in it too smh

It's just like the Wade Robinson case, when Wade's career was poppin (being 1 of the biggest choreographers for a period of time, even danced with Janet at the 09 VMA's), he took the stand under oath in defense of MJ, did a ton of documentaries pro MJ. But when his career and money dried up all the sudden he remembers things differently and goes after millions. These 2 guys are the same, took the stand in defense, now.....

I been saying for 15yrs, NO  MJ accuser has credibility if they have a big number attached to what they want. I'll doubt his innocence when Macully Culkin, Emanuel Lewis, or Cory Feldman (who adamantly declares MJ was 1 of the few adults in his life who wasn't abusing him physically or sexually or any other way, and has been a HUGE whistleblower in recent years about people doing this behind the scenes). Until then it's never been a smoking gun on this issue, and so many people wish so badly it was. This is different than R.Kelly, Mike's only guilty of being this easy a target. It actually amazes me the parallels between the 2 and how people try to mark them the same. Robert did what he did in plain sight (even as far as getting married to a 15 year old) and his career grew, vs. Michael got publically accused and his career suffered ever since.

Also Mike taking Babyface from Jermaine was retaliation, Babyface produced Jermaine's diss track against Mike, and Mike uphanded Jermaine effortlessly and easily. Plus threatened to sue if he didn't change the lyrics to Word To The Badd for the album version. Jermaine & Mike were always off & on in terms of how they got along, Jermaine was consistently the boldest of the brothers in expressing what he did and didn't like or want up until the end. Jermaine's forever in 9th place of my Jackson rankings (hell 10th if we counting Joh'Vonnie)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/11/2019 at 5:38 PM, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

The estate does have the power to do something about this, but they've shown themselves to be kinda lazy about these things. 

I think the estate's priorities are all about making that coin, which is a top priority, however, they must also protect the asset that is MJ, and with the amount of money and power they have I do not understand why they cannot shut the shit down with so much lawyer paperwork the shit gets buried for years. I just believe the estate is fucking up I do they can do better