The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Is there a place safe for him not to get snatched :sigh:

I forgot about her :lmao: She made a guest appearance on the "All About Janet" section a lil while ago :excited:

he makes it so easy

i hate that it records all our stuff... 1 time google was in the forum calender :umm:

he makes it so easy

i hate that it records all our stuff... 1 time google was in the forum calender :umm:

Sometimes I feel bad for him -_- But then I get over that feeling, because he's beyond to do too much in response -_-

I thought Google could only come if someone searches the board, topics and members :unsure:

Stanning would be the contrary to this:

Still no proof?

I don't own any of her albums.

I haven't bought any of her singles.

I don't own any of her DVDs.

I've only seen two of her movies.

I've never been to any of her concerts.

Where's the stanning? :lol:

This is what you call a regular fan.

FYI, the only Beyonce related materials that I own are 3 of Destiny's Child's albums. I've considered getting the tour DVDs but I just don't feel like it. When Beyonce makes an album good enough for me to buy then I will (as I do with any other artist - guess I'm stanning for them too huh?). Until then, I'm just a regular fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah...stan...whatever...if you were a regular fan you would have saw that Chase was joking and there wasn't a need for you to "state the facts", but you don't see that because you're a stan.

I hate stans....they get on muhh nerves they be on sum other shit, it's like don't they have a board or App for you muthafuckas hell :filenails:

Yeah...stan...whatever...if you were a regular fan you would have saw that Chase was joking and there wasn't a need for you to "state the facts", but you don't see that because you're a stan.

they defy logic.....like no she can't sing....hell hang it up flat screen

Sometimes I feel bad for him -_- But then I get over that feeling, because he's beyond to do too much in response -_-

I thought Google could only come if someone searches the board, topics and members :unsure:

he's ok when he's not doing the most :thumbup:

im gonna look into why google comes here

"Correcting" when there wasn't a need to correct does.

Did I say you were stanning for others? Stop trying to toss up others to cover up that you're a Bey stan.

I can't fuck wit B Stans House of Dereon and lace fronts and SL routines in the club when niggas clearly hate yo ass no ma'am