Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Wonder

The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Recommended Posts

iTunes matters when you stay in that top 20 for weeks on end. Jumping to #1 could be 100k and then NOTHING but staying there could be platinum status. Xtina’s third single clearly indicts, like her career, she doesn’t have staying power

Blame it on promo? :lmao: 

Im just side eyeing all you Xtina stand pretending she’s the shit when clearly, she’s just shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah continuing to make up the rules, yet again you brought up iTunes over buzz singles the DAYS after they were released :lmao:

So songs released and heavily promoted a month ago are the same as a song released 2 weeks ago now:blink::lmao: 

In your opinion, and what you're going by is suggesting a artist is only "the shit" if they dont flop. If she does or when she does nobody who think shes the shit is gonna stop over sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well she didn’t release buzz singles for one. Maybe that ballad but the Kanye produced song was first single according to every major publication

Time is irrelevant... the song is bad. Period. It’s not even top 50. John Mayer is... Xtina Flop In Line is #97 :lmao::lmao: 

Poor Xtina fans. Hype her up to be the voice but she can’t follow through

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really, she didnt? So you found at least 1 source directly from her or her camp calling either of the 2 buzz singles released official 1st singles? Why have you sitting on such info... :coffee:

:lmao: more bending the rules huh, time is "irrelevant" now :lmao: keep on tryin cause that dont work either, cant compare a song released with tons of promo to a 2 week old release, thats like a beginner or bitter troll tactic :lmao: song is "bad" according to who? You? What are Billboard & Rolling Stone & most critics saying?

Sooo according to you, how any song charts is a reflection of an artists talent now? :lmao: Yet the reviews are hyping her up for her voice, is that what all these reaches are about? :lmao:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love "Stripped" it was a great album she needed better management because I feel as if her career took a hit when she released all the doo wop boo ole school ish when people wasnt checking for that at all.....timing is everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reviews are in... not too bad... got a 72 from 8 reviewers... the NYT & Rolling Stones gave it a solid review 

I’ve been listening to it.. slowly.. it’s not terrible (like JT’s and most of Britney’s) so there’s that but it’s def not her best (lmao) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to it now. I’m on track 9 and only want to revisit 2 songs. Maria and Right Moves. Deserve is cute. It’s a bit of a boring album so far although I loved the Dreamers interlude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bu. said:

Listening to it now. I’m on track 9 and only want to revisit 2 songs. Maria and Right Moves. Deserve is cute. It’s a bit of a boring album so far although I loved the Dreamers interlude 

I deleted interludes bc they’re lame

 Masochist is pretty legit... I like one other song.. I can’t remember it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I deleted interludes bc they’re lame

 Masochist is pretty legit... I like one other song.. I can’t remember it

They are except Dreamers. That was cute. 

Masochist was good! I’m disappointed that this was the follow up to Lotus. I waited for this? Lol. Disappointed with the album overall but some nice tracks on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bu. said:

They are except Dreamers. That was cute. 

Masochist was good! I’m disappointed that this was the follow up to Lotus. I waited for this? Lol. Disappointed with the album overall but some nice tracks on it. 

I didn’t even bother listening to em :lol: I completely deleted them upon moving them to iTunes 

Unlike her peers, none of the songs are GREAT.. even JT & Britney had a couple great single worthy songs. This album is safe.. nice.. but nothing revolutionary on it or different 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I didn’t even bother listening to em :lol: I completely deleted them upon moving them to iTunes 

Unlike her peers, none of the songs are GREAT.. even JT & Britney had a couple great single worthy songs. This album is safe.. nice.. but nothing revolutionary on it or different 

JT has single worthy songs? That’s news to me... I don’t know what happened with these late 90s/00s veterans. They all fell off except the one on an abysmal stadium tour right now and the one that does gymnastics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bu. said:

JT has single worthy songs? That’s news to me... I don’t know what happened with these late 90s/00s veterans. They all fell off except the one on an abysmal stadium tour right now and the one that does gymnastics 

Just the songs released as singles. The rest is trash ?

Beyonce & Pink? Pink is the only one I’m SHOCKED she stayed in the game so long. So many people wrote her off but now she’s the Queen of that era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Just the songs released as singles. The rest is trash ?

Beyonce & Pink? Pink is the only one I’m SHOCKED she stayed in the game so long. So many people wrote her off but now she’s the Queen of that era

I couldn’t even stomach the singles haha

Yeah them two. Although Britney does give some bops now and then. Work Bitch slayed. Shame it was so long ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, bu. said:

I couldn’t even stomach the singles haha

Yeah them two. Although Britney does give some bops now and then. Work Bitch slayed. Shame it was so long ago. 

Lmao they were difficult to get into 

Britney always have solid singles... the albums are trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Lmao they were difficult to get into 

Britney always have solid singles... the albums are trash

True! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This album is boring as fuck.  People will blame other albums overshadowing her in the end.  But, this is boring period.  She needs better material and direction I mean I don't know what to say for her really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

This album is boring as fuck.  People will blame other albums overshadowing her in the end.  But, this is boring period.  She needs better material and direction I mean I don't know what to say for her really.

Yeah I love Xtina but she's giving me nothing with these songs she's releasing. Horrible way to get back into the game but then again some people release music cause it's what they love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Yeah I love Xtina but she's giving me nothing with these songs she's releasing. Horrible way to get back into the game but then again some people release music cause it's what they love.

She don’t love it. It’s been six years since her last flop. She only released to come back... if she loved it, she’d release more

nah.. she’s afraid of flopping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a thread on ATRL were a Xtina fan said there's no filler on the album and someone replied they lied because they can see filler on the cover :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bu. said:

There's a thread on ATRL were a Xtina fan said there's no filler on the album and someone replied they lied because they can see filler on the cover :lmao:

 

DONNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xtina flood.. failing to reach #1 thanks to Beyoncé and some other band; Settles in at #5 :lmao: ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Xtina flood.. failing to reach #1 thanks to Beyoncé and some other band; Settles in at #5 :lmao: ouch

not really an ouch considering Beyonce only sold 10,000 more copies. Did Justin go platinum yet? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

not really an ouch considering Beyonce only sold 10,000 more copies. Did Justin go platinum yet? :)

:lmao: Bc The Carters’ album is shit sooooo

He went Gold with a sell out tour Something Xtina can’t do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard she dropped to number 98 in her second week?!? What happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I heard she dropped to number 98 in her second week?!? What happened?

relevancy perhaps? :coffee:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×