Reyna ♔

Just To Say...

Who are you? And you're name confuses me with iJanet.. :filenails:

Past Usernames: RhythmNationSoldier1814 and Sankofa Memories

:blush:

Awwww, I love you too....even if you've been upset with me for the last few days. -_-

Well you've been ignoring me every time Henri enters a thread. I have a reason to be upset with you. :hmph:

Well you've been ignoring me every time Henri enters a thread. I have a reason to be upset with you. :hmph:

Don't put me in the middle of it -_-

I don't ignore you. Me and Hendrika just have a history of going back and forth and that's how we are when we get together.

Were u tryna give us the Iconic Janet Giggle at the end? :unsure:

No. I just do that sometimes :asham:

cause its what hoes like him do. They'll give you all the attention in the world until that other person shows up and then act brand new. Get used to it :filenails:

Of course they ignore you

They only interested in talking amongst themselves, and creating useless to also talk amongst themselves, and using you for rep points

Dont b delusional

They only interested in talking amongst themselves, and creating useless to also talk amongst themselves, and using you for rep points

Dont b delusional

Hun, shut up. You get me confused with you so often on this board it's sickening. Really. Let.It.Go.

cause its what hoes like him do. They'll give you all the attention in the world until that other person shows up and then act brand new. Get used to it :filenails:

:lol:

tumblr_leotdicGeL1qdlkgg-vi.gif

Dont b delusional

Are you mad none of the attention is on you?

Let me break it down for you. this clique between myself, Henry, Austin and TOF (which now involves Reyna :wub:) has been around since the old board, a board I believe you weren't a member of. Don't come for veterans -_-.