Did y'all see this bus driver clout this woman?

Selz

Because Youtube comments are really everything especially when the most popular videos views are from teenagers who have no morals or anything decent these days :umm:. That shit wouldn't hold in court. "My defendant is innocent because so and so on Youtube said so". No. If Rih hit Chris first does that mean she deserved what she got? Take a seat next to Ciara's Sorry :rolleyes:

you act like kids are the only people speaking on youtube, for one and for two why the fuck is it all of a sudden you feel like arguing my every post? Maybe the next Ciara seat is for you, I swear some folks are living in a fairy tale, today you don't know what people are capable of, they show no respect for authority and to be honest, elders are over it that man probably been driving that bus for years, and taking shit from smart mouth kids for years, that doesn't make it perfectly right, but i betcha its even and I betcha she will think twice before she run her mouth at a man again

we have had this same discussion before about females hitting on males, and many females themselves said if she was feeling her pussy that much then down she go, you either gonna get down or lay down, what's it gonna be sunshine? :filenails: That man had a right to defend himself, just because the best some female at a buck O five has is a bitch slap doesn't mean that's what a big ass man is gonna give you back.

Wait, so him being the 'stronger' sex didn't have anything to do with it? He was always gonna be able to slug her a damn sight harder than she could hit him, mouthing off or not. I'm with Bu, he could have slapped her round the face but punching her was a little too far. And I know I said he was calling a spade a spade but I didn't say it was right. :lol:

Exactly :lol:!

you act like kids are the only people speaking on youtube, for one and for two why the fuck is it all of a sudden you feel like arguing my every post? Maybe the next Ciara seat is for you, I swear some folks are living in a fairy tale, today you don't know what people are capable of, they show no respect for authority and to be honest, elders are over it that man probably been driving that bus for years, and taking shit from smart mouth kids for years, that doesn't make it perfectly right, but i betcha its even and I betcha she will think twice before she run her mouth at a man again

Well if I disagree with something then I'll say so. If it happens to be your post every time that's just a coincidence :umm:. There's been times when I've supported your posts.

Exactly :lol:!

Well if I disagree with something then I'll say so. If it happens to be your post every time that's just a coincidence :umm:. There's been times when I've supported your posts.

that's all good dude be you, all I'm saying is what about the other I don't how many posts in here that said the same thing? You didn't run up behind them, are we going to start hating each other too? Cause I would like some reason to come to the board.

that's all good dude be you, all I'm saying is what about the other I don't how many posts in here that said the same thing? You didn't run up behind them, are we going to start hating each other too? Cause I would like some reason to come to the board.

That's because I disagreed with the 'no one plays by the rules' comment and then the youtube comment as if Youtube is relevant or the 20/20 Oprah Winfrey Show of opinions :lol:. If you feel she deserved it thats fine - I disagree but that's fine. I don't hate you or have a problem with you. If I hated you I would have been a cunt to you. If I disliked you I wouldn't reply to you on Facebook at all or comment regarding anything you had to say. If you feel I've been a cunt to you then I'm sorry you feel that way.

Y'all better not mess up my thread. :umm:

aint nobody gonna mess up yo thread, we just have a difference of opinion, I happen to truly believe in this day and age, it's no hold barred, shit is real out here, that same girl could have had a knife or anything and that man although he could have just slapped her, he didn't and he said why "you're gonna act like a man you're gonna be treated like one" and i think he made his muthafucking point. Same shit on the news here locally an elderly woman was beaten in her home, robbed, and rapped. Now you tell me what rules apply in some shit like that? You break into someone's home, they elderly you beat them up, rob them, and rape them?

That's because I disagreed with the 'no one plays by the rules' comment and then the youtube comment as if Youtube is relevant or the 20/20 Oprah Winfrey Show of opinions :lol:. If you feel she deserved it thats fine - I disagree but that's fine. I don't hate you or have a problem with you. If I hated you I would have been a cunt to you. If I disliked you I wouldn't reply to you on Facebook at all or comment regarding anything you had to say. If you feel I've been a cunt to you then I'm sorry you feel that way.

see how easy that was we simply disagree

aint nobody gonna mess up yo thread, we just have a difference of opinion, I happen to truly believe in this day and age, it's no hold barred, shit is real out here, that same girl could have had a knife or anything and that man although he could have just slapped her, he didn't and he said why "you're gonna act like a man you're gonna be treated like one" and i think he made his muthafucking point. Same shit on the news here locally an elderly woman was beaten in her home, robbed, and rapped. Now you tell me what rules apply in some shit like that? You break into someone's home, they elderly you beat them up, rob them, and rape them?

Maybe I'm being stupid but I don't see the connection between a dude punching a woman who was mouthing off, and a dude beating and raping an old woman who wasn't doing anything?

Maybe I'm being stupid but I don't see the connection between a dude punching a woman who was mouthing off, and a dude beating and raping an old woman who wasn't doing anything?

The connection is it's utter chaos, these kids out here will do anything and everything and gives no fucks about it whether mouthing off to an eldering bus driver taking yo ass home or assaulting an elderly woman in her own home, the point being that girl on that bus could have had a knife, she could have had a gun, and then what? The problem is when we let kids do this kinda stuff and no one takes a strong stand they believe its all good, they can do whatever they want, I think Game put it best you step up to the plate you better be prepared to swing.