Did y'all see this bus driver clout this woman?

Selz

She got what she came for. :coffee:

She was out of line on every conceivable level. And the people who sat there and watched her cut up like that for over a minute are wrong to holla "thats a female", when none of them bothered to intervene while she was getting out of hand. Folks gone learn to keep they hands and bodily fluids to themselves.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad that one woman got up and tried to stop it shouting 'thats a girl' even if the girl was being extra. He didn't need to smack her. Throwing her out would have been enough.

Girrrrrl... He should have.. He has a right to defend himself. I bet NO ONE will fuck with him... Girl or not... You step to the plate, prepare to swing a bat

• Upvote 1

That's true too = they were just laughing along instead of telling her to shut up :rolleyes:

People just live for drama... would rather reach for some popcorn than get in between :sigh:

I swear, if walking down the street you come across someone stabbing somebody to death, I reckon more people would film it on their phones before they used their phones to call the police.

I'm glad that one woman got up and tried to stop it shouting 'thats a girl' even if the girl was being extra. He didn't need to smack her. Throwing her out would have been enough.

He didn't smack her. He gave her an uppercut...and effectively knocked the bitch back.....way back.

That's what happens when ghetto ass black bitches try being hard against a man. I seen it plenty of times. She knew damn well she couldn't whoop his ass so why spit on him. Spitting is the ultimate sign of disrespect and you can just about 99% of the time expect a fight when it happens. He uppercutted her ass in slow motion and threw her and her shit off the bus and then she gon' try to come back on the bus to fight again? :mellow:

Girrrrrl... He should have.. He has a right to defend himself. I bet NO ONE will fuck with him... Girl or not... You step to the plate, prepare to swing a bat

I dunno. She was definitely being ratchet.

SHOUT OUT TO CLEVELAND!!!!

Why would you do that :umm:. I kid :lol:

I don't know what I think about it... she was doin it like a dude and he smacked her like she was one. Calling a spade a spade kinda :umm:

Pretty much

People just live for drama... would rather reach for some popcorn than get in between :sigh:

I swear, if walking down the street you come across someone stabbing somebody to death, I reckon more people would film it on their phones before they used their phones to call the police.

So true! It's like that time the girl was 50p short, no one stepped in to help and even the bus driver refused to let her on so she got off and ended up getting raped straight after.

He didn't smack her. He gave her an uppercut...and effectively knocked the bitch back.....way back.

Smack, uppercut - girl still got knocked out. I'm mad she tried to get back on the bus tbh.

A) Anyone who goes into public being that obnoxious and loud isn't just a threat to innocent individuals (especially on public transportation), but is also a target for many bad scenarios. She had no reason to be that stupid, just plain ignorant.

B) I don't think it was worth it in the end...you can lose employment over that and now this video is spreading like wildfire. Folks are getting their laughs in at their expense, neither he or she won.

She got what she came for. :coffee:

She was out of line on every conceivable level. And the people who sat there and watched her cut up like that for over a minute are wrong to holla "thats a female", when none of them bothered to intervene while she was getting out of hand. Folks gone learn to keep they hands and bodily fluids to themselves.

EXACTLY! I'm put off by the "he shouldn't have" ...ummm yea he shoulda we live in a society now where no one plays by the rules and no one gives a fuck about them, so you roll dirty you're gonna get done dirty....simple as that

EXACTLY! I'm put off by the "he shouldn't have" ...ummm yea he shoulda we live in a society now where no one plays by the rules and no one gives a fuck about them, so you roll dirty you're gonna get done dirty....simple as that

That's not a good thing.

Like Paul said - she deserved it but the man went too far too. Grab her arm or hair and drag her out and ban her from the bus but that uppercut wasn't necessary. She should act more ladylike though instead of walking talking hood rat ratchet stereotype.

That's not a good thing.

Like Paul said - she deserved it but the man went too far too. Grab her arm or hair and drag her out and ban her from the bus but that uppercut wasn't necessary. She should act more ladylike though instead of walking talking hood rat ratchet stereotype.

It's not a good thing it's a real thing...Ive been through many comments on youtube and most folks said yep she had that coming, she hit him FIRST not only did she spit on him

It's not a good thing it's a real thing...Ive been through many comments on youtube and most folks said yep she had that coming, she hit him FIRST not only did she spit on him

Because Youtube comments are really everything especially when the most popular videos views are from teenagers who have no morals or anything decent these days :umm:. That shit wouldn't hold in court. "My defendant is innocent because so and so on Youtube said so". No. If Rih hit Chris first does that mean she deserved what she got? Take a seat next to Ciara's Sorry :rolleyes:

To me it seems like he's done this before.. I can see throwing her off the bus, but that upper cut went to far.. Maybe a mush to the face...

Oh he's definitely done it before! Did you see his technique?! :ph34r:

That mofo is one part Tyson and one part Ninja!

Goes to show, you don't know who your dealing with and what they know or have been through. All the more reason to stay in your lane. Or in her case, her seat.

• Upvote 1

Wait, so him being the 'stronger' sex didn't have anything to do with it? He was always gonna be able to slug her a damn sight harder than she could hit him, mouthing off or not. I'm with Bu, he could have slapped her round the face but punching her was a little too far. And I know I said he was calling a spade a spade but I didn't say it was right. :lol: