If you were stranded on a deserted island with TWO members...

bu.

I hate these things because it leaves out so many great people on this board, for a minute there I was wondering if there was any reason to stay on here, and that's only when I look at things in the negative. I couldn't just pick 2 people, besides at best some folks on here only entertain me they don't want to be around me like that and me neither. I would definitely have TE he could just talk all day long until we get rescued. Henry cool he would know how to keep shit sane. Blatin never gets picked for anything, so if I picked him I would have a rescue boat at his disposal so anytime he wants to leave he may. I would pick Babs' every member needs their "gurl" to keep it cute. There are too many people for me to go through and not pick so ...and Bu would be fun too I think we would get along well.Gameisha we would argue but at least it would be civil. I think, oh and I would have to have Effrem so he could film the wildness of this board stranded on a fucking island. Selz to moderate only to be pissed off. TOF to use as a measure of sanity anyone starts talking like TOF off with their heads they are gone. Biscuits has to be there so he can walk around in booty shorts made of leaves. Escapade because she fears nothing. Rocco because "I Get Lonely"...oh and Eli_Rhythm because him cute and we seem to identify when we do talk.

read what I quoted :rolleyes:

I did. You crossed out Selz and Paul and wanted me only ^_^. The thought of being with Selz and Paul lead you to the drink.

TE and Bu. I'll take Austin too cause he's amazing.

Awwwwwwwwwww momo you're so sweet!! I'm glad someone picked me :wub:!! We'd have a blast tbh...shading folks etc.

I hate these things because it leaves out so many great people on this board, for a minute there I was wondering if there was any reason to stay on here, and that's only when I look at things in the negative. I couldn't just pick 2 people, besides at best some folks on here only entertain me they don't want to be around me like that and me neither. I would definitely have TE he could just talk all day long until we get rescued. Henry cool he would know how to keep shit sane. Blatin never gets picked for anything, so if I picked him I would have a rescue boat at his disposal so anytime he wants to leave he may. I would pick Babs' every member needs their "gurl" to keep it cute. There are too many people for me to go through and not pick so ...and Bu would be fun too I think we would get along well.Gameisha we would argue but at least it would be civil. I think, oh and I would have to have Effrem so he could film the wildness of this board stranded on a fucking island. Selz to moderate only to be pissed off. TOF to use as a measure of sanity anyone starts talking like TOF off with their heads they are gone. Biscuits has to be there so he can walk around in booty shorts made of leaves. Escapade because she fears nothing. Rocco because "I Get Lonely"...oh and Eli_Rhythm because him cute and we seem to identify when we do talk.

All you had to do was pick two Bailey <_<. That's sweet though :wub:

I did. You crossed out Selz and Paul and wanted me only ^_^. The thought of being with Selz and Paul lead you to the drink.

Awwwwwwwwwww momo you're so sweet!! I'm glad someone picked me :wub:!! We'd have a blast tbh...shading folks etc.

All you had to do was pick two Bailey <_<. That's sweet though :wub:

I get it, it's hypothetical, the thing is most of us have never met one another and even then you don't really know the person, so for me to deliver hate or exclusion is not the man I want to be, I couldn't give you two people because I don't know the folks here like that....but if their posts are any indication most folks here would be cool.

I get it, it's hypothetical, the thing is most of us have never met one another and even then you don't really know the person, so for me to deliver hate or exclusion is not the man I want to be, I couldn't give you two people because I don't know the folks here like that....but if their posts are any indication most folks here would be cool.

I guess but it just makes it fun when you have to choose. It's definitely hard though because I get on with 90% of yall and would hang with yas