BRITNEY IS COMING

Aquaria

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has done it. And she's still doing it. Are you moved by these developments hun? :coffee:

No, she hasn't.

Badu hasn't achieved 12 platinum albums

She hasn't attained the amount of #1's he has

She hasn't created classics and hits for others

She hasn't sold as much as he has

Shall I continue?

I could gladly post all his stats, quotes from your faves and other legends, etc.

Like I said, Badu is never doing it. One needs to shed clothes to garner attention while the other can do little to no promo and still shift units. A mess.

:coffee:

No, she hasn't.

Shall I continue?

I could gladly post all his stats, quotes from your faves and other legends, etc.

Like I said, Badu is never doing it. One needs to shed clothes to garner attention while the other can do little to no promo and still shift units. A mess.

That's because Badu doesn't stick to meaningless club party songs.

She has her own classics..

No, she hasn't.

Shall I continue?

Ch... Lets nawt even get on how damn nearly Every artist & producer respects R-Genius & wants to work or has worked with him. Even Celine Dion had to jump ship on his cock.

Ch... :coffee:

That's because Badu doesn't stick to meaningless club party songs.

She has her own classics..

Chile, R. Kelly doesn't stick to club songs. :lol: His discography is diverse unlike Badu's.

Badu has few classics. You're giving her way too much :umm:

No, she hasn't.

Shall I continue?

It's not like Eyrkah hasn't done anything. She doesn't need to create classics for others to "do it". Hell "Tyrone" is easily one of the most recognizable songs of the 90s. :umm: And she didn't have to piss on anyone to get there either. B)

Ch... Lets nawt even get on how damn nearly Every artist & producer respects R-Genius & wants to work or has worked with him. Even Celine Dion had to jump ship on his cock.

Ch... :coffee:

OKAY! Even our fave has used his remix on her albums. :lol:

It's not like Eyrkah hasn't done anything. She doesn't need to create classics for others to "do it". Hell "Tyrone" is easily one of the most recognizable songs of the 90s. :umm: And she didn't have to piss on anyone to get there either. B)

I didn't say she didn't do anything :lol: But what she has done can't even touch what R. Kelly has. She doesn't need to create classics for others because she doesn't have the ability to do so :lol: "Tyrone" isn't shit compared to R. Kelly's classics from the 90's. Chile...

Well, she did have to spread her legs and fuck producers/rappers :coffee: and you know if she did pee on anyone her career would've ended yesterday B)

Archived