BRITNEY IS COMING

Aquaria

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say she didn't do anything :lol: But what she has done can't even touch what R. Kelly has. She doesn't need to create classics for others because she doesn't have the ability to do so :lol: "Tyrone" isn't shit compared to R. Kelly's classics from the 90's. Chile...

Well, she did have to spread her legs and fuck producers/rappers :coffee: and you know if she did pee on anyone her career would've ended yesterday B)

LOL @ her inability to do so. It's amazing how ppl can diagnose the talents of ppl who they have never met. But whatever makes you feel good about yourself. She has a few classics songs, a few Grammys, and good album reviews. She's doing well in my book.

I honestly could care less about either one of them in the grand scheme of things. I've never liked R. Kelly and I only like about 20 or 30 Erykah songs.

LOL @ her inability to do so. It's amazing how ppl can diagnose the talents of ppl who they have never met. But whatever makes you feel good about yourself. She has a few classics songs, a few Grammys, and good album reviews. She's doing well in my book.

I honestly could care less about either one of them in the grand scheme of things. I've never liked R. Kelly and I only like about 20 or 30 Erykah songs.

:mellow:

If she had the ability to do so wouldn't she have already? :unsure: DEAD at "It's amazing how ppl can diagnose the talents of ppl who they have never met.". Getting a bit too touchy now. I was just saying if Badu had the ability to solely write and produce a song for someone else she would've had done it already.

I've never liked R. Kelly - Oh okay, that explains your lack of knowledge on this matter.

R-kelly is a musical genius. Gifted songwriter & producer. People just need to accept this. So what if he pissed on y'all 10 month old cousin?!

He's earned that right. :coffee:

Exactly. B)

If anything they were blessed by his urine.

Badu is a gifted singer, songwriter and producer too..

She's not a naturally gifted musician like R. Kelly. He's a musical genius.

If she had the ability to do so wouldn't she have already? :unsure: DEAD at "It's amazing how ppl can diagnose the talents of ppl who they have never met.". Getting a bit too touchy now. I was just saying if Badu had the ability to solely write and produce a song for someone else she would've had done it already.

I've never liked R. Kelly - Oh okay, that explains your lack of knowledge on this matter.

No. Just because you can do something, that doesn't mean you have to do it. :rolleyes: And I just think it's amazing how ppl can say what an artist can and can't do when they probably don't know much about them. It's like when an MJ stan says they know more about Mike than Janet. :mellow:

I don't use Roberta. The only male artists who get my full attention are Stevie 8th Wonder and Michallah.

I don't understand why some people stan so hard for R. Kelly. :mellow:

A big fan, okay. Love his work, why not.

...but he has some REAL HARDCORE stans and I can't understand it for the life of me. :unsure:

Hunti, it doesn't come as surprise. I've been on twitter long enough to learn that the likes of Amerie, Trina, Raheem Devaughn, and Foxy Brown all have stans. At this stage, I don't put stanning past any artist.

I don't understand why some people stan so hard for R. Kelly. :mellow:

A big fan, okay. Love his work, why not.

...but he has some REAL HARDCORE stans and I can't understand it for the life of me. :unsure:

Hoe, are you directing this at me?

:rolleyes:

No. Just because you can do something, that doesn't mean you have to do it. :rolleyes: And I just think it's amazing how ppl can say what an artist can and can't do when they probably don't know much about them. It's like when an MJ stan says they know more about Mike than Janet. :mellow:

I don't use Roberta. The only male artists who get my full attention are Stevie 8th Wonder and Michallah.

Chile, I just said she doesn't have the ability to write and produce for others. Meaning you can't lock the bitch in the basement with just a Fisher Price piano and expect her to come up with a whole new album. It has nothing to do with knowing the artist personally. I'm just basing this off from Badu's previous albums. They were all collaborations with other producers and writers.

Both have praised Robert B)

Archived