BRITNEY IS COMING

Aquaria

Hunti, it doesn't come as surprise. I've been on twitter long enough to learn that the likes of Amerie, Trina, Raheem Devaughn, and Foxy Brown all have stans. At this stage, I don't put stanning past any artist.

But some of R.Kelly's stan will go IN for him...as if he's up there with greatest artists EVER. :mellow:

Hoe, are you directing this at me?

:rolleyes:

:coffee:

No shade, I was just wondering... -_-:lol: :lol:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow:

Chile, I just said she doesn't have the ability to write and produce for others. Meaning you can't lock the bitch in the basement with just a Fisher Price piano and expect her to come up with a whole new album. It has nothing to do with knowing the artist personally. I'm just basing this off from Badu's previous albums. They were all collaborations with other producers and writers.

Both have praised Robert B)

I bet you she can..

And all artist have multiple writers/producers on their albums..

Chile, I just said she doesn't have the ability to write and produce for others. Meaning you can't lock the bitch in the basement with just a Fisher Price piano and expect her to come up with a whole new album. It has nothing to do with knowing the artist personally. I'm just basing this off from Badu's previous albums. They were all collaborations with other producers and writers.

Both have praised Robert B)

You can't do that for any artist no matter how good they are. :mellow: There's more to making an album than just writing and producing. Again, nobody knows the length of Erykah's talents besides here. Saying what she can and can't do is a burden of proof.

Both of them creating his template. B)

But some of R.Kelly's stan will go IN for him...as if he's up there with greatest artists EVER. :mellow:

:coffee:

No shade, I was just wondering... -_-:lol: :lol:

He is up their with the greatest artists ever :umm: and where are these R. Kelly stans you speak of? :lol: The ones I see that drag are on Youtube. Usually they stay lowkey because people will creep up them with the "He peed on a little gal" shade :lmao:

and :rolleyes: I don't stan for him.

I bet you she can..

And all artist have multiple writers/producers on their albums..

She can't. Artists like Prince and R. Kelly can because they have that natural ability.

You can't do that for any artist no matter how good they are. :mellow: There's more to making an album than just writing and producing. Again, nobody knows the length of Erykah's talents besides here. Saying what she can and can't do is a burden of proof.

Both of them creating his template. B)

But if she could, wouldn't have done so already? That's what I'm asking.

Both have praised Robert's genius B)

He is up their with the greatest artists ever :umm: and where are these R. Kelly stans you speak of? :lol: The ones I see that drag are on Youtube. Usually they stay lowkey because people will creep up them with the "He peed on a little gal" shade :lmao:

and :rolleyes: I don't stan for him.

Ch... No he isn't. :rolleyes: I've seen a few of them on varios MJ, JJ forums and other places...they always stick out because they stan for R.Kelly HARD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And please don't start that Austineisha/Beyonce "I don't stan for her" inspired BS...We all know you stan for him. :rolleyes:

She can't. Artists like Prince and R. Kelly can because they have that natural ability.

But if she could, wouldn't have done so already? That's what I'm asking.

Both have praised Robert's genius B)

She doesn't write for other because she doesn't want to..Her music is from HER heart not based on what hits she can provide for someone else..

LOL he's definitely not. He's up there, but he aint in the top tier. He's in the Mary J High, Rick James, Patrice Rushen category.

What an insult. I understand disliking him for his personal issue but to downplay his influence is crazy and to put him down their with Maury J, Crack James and whoever that is. Chile... :lol:

LOL he's definitely not. He's up there, but he aint in the top tier. He's in the Mary J High, Rick James, Patrice Rushen category.

He's definitely great and will be remembered, but these stans act like he's up with the true greats and/or most beloved artists...and I just can't :mellow:

Ch... No he isn't. :rolleyes: I've seen a few of them on varios MJ, JJ forums and other places...they always stick out because they stan for R.Kelly HARD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And please don't start that Austineisha/Beyonce "I don't stan for her" inspired BS...We all know you stan for him. :rolleyes:

Yes, he is. :rolleyes: Just look at what he has done for R&B, hater bitch. :rolleyes:

:sigh: I don't stan.

She doesn't write for other because she doesn't want to..Her music is from HER heart not based on what hits she can provide for someone else..

She doesn't want to because she doesn't know how to. When you have the passion for music and the natural ability to create it, you never limit yourself. R. Kelly's concern isn't creating hits. He says he likes to put himself in the artist's shoes and record from their. He never writs his songs. It's all impromptu.

Yes, he is. :rolleyes: Just look at what he has done for R&B, hater bitch. :rolleyes:

:sigh: I don't stan.

She doesn't want to because she doesn't know how to. When you have the passion for music and the natural ability to create it, you never limit yourself. R. Kelly's concern isn't creating hits. He says he likes to put himself in the artist's shoes and record from their. He never writs his songs. It's all impromptu.

Real funny...

What an insult. I understand disliking him for his personal issue but to downplay his influence is crazy and to put him down their with Maury J, Crack James and whoever that is. Chile... :lol:

Naut tew much on Rick Jamesus. :umm: He is responsible for the Mary Jane Girls, Teena Marie, and had Prince jocking his style. :umm:

No. She's focusing on her career right now.

He aint no damn genius. :rolleyes:

What career? :rolleyes:

He's a musical genius. :coffee:

He's definitely great and will be remembered, but these stans act like he's up with the true greats and/or most beloved artists...and I just can't :mellow:

Instead of going on about how you "just can't". Why don't you explain why you don't believe he's not up their with the greats....

Archived