BRITNEY IS COMING

Aquaria

He's definitely great and will be remembered, but these stans act like he's up with the true greats and/or most beloved artists...and I just can't :mellow:

I don't see him being up there as one of the greatests. Does he have a critically acclaimed album/song/video/etc? Other than producing songs for other artists, what else has she done?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, he is. :rolleyes: Just look at what he has done for R&B, hater bitch. :rolleyes:

:sigh: I don't stan.

He isn't one of the greatest artists...nor will he be remembered that way.

Well remembered, yes...one of the greats. No.

..and you are OBVIOUSLY a R.Kelly stan. :rolleyes:

FYI: just because you defend a certain situation does not make you a fan or a stan.

— Kevin Lorenzo (@WhereMyRingAt)

June 28, 2010
:whistle:

...and You're a Beyonce stan. :coffee:

The one where she's getting sued for being naked in public. Let's not. :rolleyes:

What makes him a genius? :coffee:

http://theloop21.com/cache/www.theloop21.com/0/entertainment/r-kelly-the-troubled-soul-musical-genius.html

:coffee:

I don't see him being up there as one of the greatests. Does he have a critically acclaimed album/song/video/etc? Other than producing songs for other artists, what else has she done?

2lijwuc.jpg

12 Play (1993), R. Kelly (1995), R. (1997), TP-2 (2000) and Chocolate Factory/Loveland (2003) are all classics

Your Body's Callin, It Seems Like Ready, I Believe I Can Fly, I'm Your Angel, If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time, You Remind Me of Something, The World's Greatest, etc. etc.

Chile, he has many critically acclaimed albums and songs. His most recent album is getting tons of praise by many critics. The whole Mr. Biggs saga and even Trapped in the Closet was praised by critics.

Instead of going on about how you "just can't". Why don't you explain why you don't believe he's not up their with the greats....

He hasn't had that type of impact on the industry. A great artist and producer..yes. One of the greats? No.

..and the fact that you tried to downplay Rick James to build up R. Kelly? I REALLY can't with that. :mellow:

I would say his work has been acclaimed, but to the point where you can say he's a influential/prolific artist/producer. No...

He isn't one of the greatest artists...nor will he be remembered that way.

Well remembered, yes...one of the greats. No.

..and you are OBVIOUSLY a R.Kelly stan. :rolleyes:

He's one of the greatest of all time and he will be remembered as a one. You're truly a lost and misinformed.

Yes, he's already one of the greats. Ron Isley and Charlie Wilson stating this >>>>>> your opinion.

I'm not a R. Kelly stan :sigh: I'm just informing the misinformed B) Not everyone 'stans'.

http://theloop21.com/cache/www.theloop21.com/0/entertainment/r-kelly-the-troubled-soul-musical-genius.html

:coffee:

2lijwuc.jpg

12 Play (1993), R. Kelly (1995), R. (1997), TP-2 (2000) and Chocolate Factory/Loveland (2003) are all classics

Your Body's Callin, It Seems Like Ready, I Believe I Can Fly, I'm Your Angel, If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time, You Remind Me of Something, The World's Greatest, etc. etc.

Chile, he has many critically acclaimed albums and songs. His most recent album is getting tons of praise by many critics. The whole Mr. Biggs saga and even Trapped in the Closet was praised by critics.

Hunti, what the hell makes you think I'm gonna read 3 pages about a man I could care less about? :rolleyes: Yew best give me a synopsis of what makes him a genius.

And are his albums/songs/videos ranked on any "greatest" type lists? I haven't seen him on them. :unsure:

I would say his work has been acclaimed, but to the point where you can say he's a influential/prolific artist/producer. No...

I haven't seen anything very signature about Mr. Golden Shower. Nothing about his style says "oh so-and-so got that from Robert".

Well this thread went well..

2cpsrqb_jpg-vi.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*steals*

:ph34r:

:hmph:

Poor Rochester :blush:

He's one of the greatest of all time and he will be remembered as a one. You're truly a lost and misinformed.

Yes, he's already one of the greats. Ron Isley and Charlie Wilson stating this >>>>>> your opinion.

I'm not a R. Kelly stan :sigh: I'm just informing the misinformed B) Not everyone 'stans'.

He is NOT one of the greatest of all time and he NOT be remembered as one of the greats.

Girl you truly are a stan. :sigh::lol: :lol: :lol:

He hasn't had that type of impact on the industry. A great artist and producer..yes. One of the greats? No.

..and the fact that you tried to downplay Rick James to build up R. Kelly? I REALLY can't with that. :mellow:

You're so stupid :lol: This is why you should stick to 'stanning' for MJ which you can't even do right. R. Kelly's impact on the industry knows no bounds. He has worked just about every artist out there. The fact that your fave, MJ, called him to write and produce on his albums is all the proof you need. Chile, He is influential. You can't be this late :mellow: Just turn the dial to a R&B station and you hear his influence. Even indie Rock bands claim to be influenced by R. Kelly. He's also a prolific artist,songwriter and producer. I suggest you look up the term 'prolific'.

Chile what has Rick James done that R. Kelly hasn't? Besides the album Street Songs, influencing the musical genius that is Prince to a certain degree and a Dave Chappelle episode what is Rick James known for?

Hunti, what the hell makes you think I'm gonna read 3 pages about a man I could care less about? :rolleyes: Yew best give me a synopsis of what makes him a genius.

And are his albums/songs/videos ranked on any "greatest" type lists? I haven't seen him on them. :unsure:

:rolleyes:

Yes :lol: But then again our very own Janet hardly makes any of these "greatest" type lists but that doesn't take away from the fact that has made some of the best albums/songs :coffee:

and please, take your pet dog ThatOtherFlop with you :coffee: It's doing entirely too much right now.

Archived