BRITNEY IS COMING

Aquaria

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're so stupid :lol: This is why you should stick to 'stanning' for MJ which you can't even do right. R. Kelly's impact on the industry knows no bounds. He has worked just about every artist out there. The fact that your fave, MJ, called him to write and produce on his albums is all the proof you need. Chile, He is influential. You can't be this late :mellow: Just turn the dial to a R&B station and you hear his influence. Even indie Rock bands claim to be influenced by R. Kelly. He's also a prolific artist,songwriter and producer. I suggest you look up the term 'prolific'.

Chile what has Rick James done that R. Kelly hasn't? Besides the album Street Songs, influencing the musical genius that is Prince to a certain degree and a Dave Chappelle episode what is Rick James known for?

...and you claim not to be a stan. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Being a popular producer/songwriter does not make him apart of the greats. There are quite a few producers that have worked with every artist under the sun.. that doesn't make them among the greatest of all time, same applies to R.Kelly (in this situation).

Will he be remembered, yes. As a great producer and musician, yes. One of THE greats..no

And there's simply no more to say on the subject. lol

:rolleyes:

Yes :lol: But then again our very own Janet hardly makes any of these "greatest" type lists but that doesn't take away from the fact that has made some of the best albums/songs :coffee:

and please, take your pet dog ThatOtherFlop with you :coffee: It's doing entirely too much right now.

Janet is irrelevant to this discussion. If Mr. Golden Shower was this genius, one would think his own work would be ranking on lists by reputable publications. Roberta is nice, but he's not one of the GREATESTS when looking at the bigger picture.

I don't know her. B)

You know there's a person on twitter called the HolySpearit or something like that. :lol:

I'm not surprised. Twitter folk be aboptin all kindza nicknames based on holy puns of their favs.

Take JanhovaWitness for essample :shifty:

Janet is irrelevant to this discussion. If Mr. Golden Shower was this genius, one would think his own work would be ranking on lists by reputable publications. Roberta is nice, but he's not one of the GREATESTS when looking at the bigger picture.

I don't know her. B)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...and you claim not to be a stan. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Being a popular producer/songwriter does not make him apart of the greats. There are quite a few producers that have worked with every artist under the sun.. that doesn't make them among the greatest of all time, same applies to R.Kelly (in this situation).

Will he be remembered, yes. As a great producer and musician, yes. One of THE greats..no

And there's simply no more to say on the subject. lol

I'm not suggesting the fact that he's a popular producer/songwriting makes him a part of the greats. I'm saying what he has created is what makes him one. His ability to create songs with no pen and paper makes him one. Overall, he embodies music. He knows how to create and it and he does it well. Whether his music is great is all subjective but for his genre he has done quite a lot in bringing new styles and many artists have follow suit. Even those that you consider the greats. He's already considered an R&B legend/great by critics, peers and people in general.

But then again you're the same person that thinks MJ is a musical genius. :lol:

And FYI, you had nothing to say on this subject. As usual you try to give your 2 cents but always fall short 1 cent.

I don't know her. B)

I'm using her as an example :rolleyes: He has been ranked on lists by reputable publications but moreso the R&B lists. He won't make most of these reputable lists because of his image. He won't get his dues until many years from now when people realize that he's a musical genius. He's already considered one by R&B fans but not by the general public. But he's slowly getting there. His latest creation is getting immense amounts of praise.

No one does. B)

I'm not suggesting the fact that he's a popular producer/songwriting makes him apart of the greats. I'm saying what he has created is what makes him one. His ability to create songs with no pen and paper makes him one. Overall, he embodies music. He knows how to create and it and he does it well. Whether his music is great is all subjective but for his genre he has done quite a lot in bringing new styles and many artists have follow suit. Even those that you consider the greats. He's already considered an R&B legend/great by critics, peers and people in general.

But then again you're the same person that thinks MJ is a musical genius. :lol:

And FYI, you had nothing to say on this subject. As usual you try to give your 2 cents but always fall short 1 cent.

...and I'm saying what he's created is great, but nothing near making him apart of THE greats. He is merely a popular producer who also happened to find success as a solo artist. He is not prolific, nor is one of THE greats.

LMAO @ at you continually taking swipes at MJ trying to bring him into this, when this has nothing to do with him.

Continue to stan girl...continue to stan. :blush::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm using her as an example :rolleyes: He has been ranked on lists by reputable publications but moreso the R&B lists. He won't make most of these reputable lists because of his image. He won't get his dues until many years from now when people realize that he's a musical genius. He's already considered one by R&B fans but not by the general public. But he's slowly getting there. His latest creation is getting immense amounts of praise.

No one does. B)

Hmmm, so basically he's one of the local girls? filenails.gif

If you'd take the paint brushes out of your bunghole and get on Twitter I could have @-ed you and paid homage there. :umm:

far too pointy and I hope you don't think the bristles would be comfortable :rolleyes:

did you really credit lil ole me though :unsure: even though no one knows just who I am :unsure:

nobody knows :tear:

far too pointy and I hope you don't think the bristles would be comfortable :rolleyes:

did you really credit lil ole me though :unsure: even though no one knows just who I am :unsure:

nobody knows :tear:

I figured the bristles would tickle the nerve ends. :shifty:

At this point I'm sure they've forgotten all about you considering that you're not on Twitter.

"...nobody knows the trouble you've seen / nobody knows your sorrow..." :tear:

Hmmm, so basically he's one of the local girls? filenails.gif

You can't be local when you have folks in the slums of Nigeria bopping to your shit :coffee:

...and I'm saying what he's created is great, but nothing near making him apart of THE greats. He is merely a popular producer who also happened to find success as a solo artist. He is not prolific, nor is one of THE greats.

LMAO @ at you continually taking swipes at MJ trying to bring him into this, when this has nothing to do with him.

Continue to stan girl...continue to stan. :blush::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why are you contradicting yourself? :lol: You're saying what he has created is great but he's not one of the greats?

pro·lif·ic Adjective /prəˈlifik/

- (of an artist, author, or composer) Producing many works

* he was a prolific composer of operas

He's prolific and he's one of the greats. Deal with it.

Continue to fail, chile.

Archived