The Official Alicia Keys Thread

TwistedElegance™

The last couple of years her voice has been off...like hoarse. But she sounds pretty good here. Either Swizz is lubing her throat or she's had plenty of vocal rest. Good for her. I'm ready for a new album.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Right?! It's time, Musically and lookwise I'd LOVE a reboot of the Diary era.

But a new era period would be great right about now

Ugh I was just talking to a friend about the Element Of Freedom, and how Im still just pissed that it started off so wrong with the wrong song, and then the album is THAT good, and had REALLY great single choices like  Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart and Unthinkable (I'm Ready) and they arent hits and they SOOOO should be, GOD!

I always felt AIA was overrated personally, but it's all opinion. I also felt like that era picked all the wrong singles (except No One & Teenage Love Affair

I agree.. The Singles should have went like:

No One

Lesson Learned

Like You'll Never....

Doesn't matter :asham:

Teenage Love Affair was good but I don't think it should have been single... Yes.. I'm biased bc of John Mayer's vocals/guitar on Lesson Learned

No One

Lesson Learned

Like You'll Never....

Teenage Love Affair was good but I don't think it should have been 2nd single. I'd love if Wreckless love was a single.

YESSSSSSSSSSS @ LESSON LEARNED & Doesn't matter

.......quickly I do forget that most of my love of Teenage Love Affair comes from the video, and the beat, the remix is MUCH better than the original.

I always felt AIA was overrated personally, but it's all opinion. I also felt like that era picked all the wrong singles (except No One & Teenage Love Affair

Overrated? It isn't rated at all, her first two albums are rated as God-like, while the others are considered just good.

No One

Lesson Learned

Like You'll Never....

Teenage Love Affair was good but I don't think it should have been single... Yes.. I'm biased bc of John Mayer's vocals/guitar on Lesson Learned

Not you snubbing Sure Looks Good To Me

Overrated? It isn't rated at all, her first two albums are rated as God-like, while the others are considered just good.

Among the general public yes, among the her fans/stans that album and Element Of Freedom are looked at that way (the later 1 I can agree with a lil).