Alcohol & Adult Beverages Thread

EphraimAdamz

I grew out of that when I was 18, but a lot of people that I know who don't drink usually smoke instead. Or vice versa -_-

Some of my other friends like to drink and smoke at the same time :umm:

oh I see where you were going with Hotboy, no I don't smoke I haven't been there in a long time, see where I was going with the other people part is I was never one to buy his own if someone lite up and let me hit it sure but I wasn't out looking for any, matter fact the last time I did smoke I was on my way into the bar all by myself and now folks have to smoke outside so this dude saw me walking in and stopped me and was like "you look good man wanna hit dis" I took one puff never know what strangers have in their shit, he said hit it again, I was happy the whole night :yahoo: and mellow weed takes the extra outta me but leaves me wit perma-grin :w00t:

I rarely drinks nowadays which is good considering how much i used to.

Gin - very underrated liqueur, great when mixed with the right drink (lime cordial or ginger beer)

Disarrano - love it but got have a whole lemon squeezed with crushed ice

Wine - Rose is best. After going to a wine tasting I now realise that you gotta spend a little for the best wine, you'll never wanna drink the cheap shit again.

I know.. That's amazing news for Americans

I have an issue, the interview clip I saw with Tim Cook discussed what it would take to bring tech jobs to the US from China, and I immediately thought slave labor and safety nets around the buildings in case people decide to jump :coffee:

I enjoy red wine (merlot & cabernet sauvignon), frozen pina coladas & margaritas, whiskey sours, rum & cokes and plain old vodka tonics.

These days I'm drinking egg nog with a nice splash of rum before & after work. Also hot chocolate with Baileys in my travel mug. Otherwise I'm a cunt at work.

• Upvote 1

I enjoy red wine (merlot & cabernet sauvignon), frozen pina coladas & margaritas, whiskey sours, rum & cokes and plain old vodka tonics.

These days I'm drinking egg nog with a nice splash of rum before & after work. Also hot chocolate with Baileys in my travel mug. Otherwise I'm a cunt at work.

:umm: Maybe you should ease off the morning drinking :lmao:

I'll drink anything once I've had a couple :lol:

Too. many.

I could live in this thread.

I like to make infusions. The last one, I put fresh pineapple and ginger in a mason jar with rum and let it sit for a week. I mixed it with limeade, fresh lime and a little honey over ice. Dee-vine.

To mix: Vodka. I like Belvedere.

To shoot: Herradura Resposado or Casa Azul Teqiula

To sip: Courvoisier XO

• Upvote 1