The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

This album was already pretty gay but Penus takes it to a whole nother lvl

The single artwork is weird. The first weird thing she's done this era so far.

lady-gaga-venus-single-cover-1.jpg

She's apparently performing it Sunday on The X Factor UK according to news sources.

Thow ha to the lions do it <_<

She should be thankful that Prism sucks elephant balls and she still has a chance to smash :rolleyes:

Everything except Aura sounds great to me so far, and she was gonna pick this??? She really is a stupid tramp sometimes :umm:

Everything except Aura sounds great to me so far, and she was gonna pick this??? She really is a stupid tramp sometimes :umm:

I've been saying that since TFM and you always came for me (and not in a good way may i had) :rolleyes:

The bitch got the best response EVER from Gods Dreams but she chose to ignore it and release a pee&Bish song ft piss kelly instead. a freaking MESS :umm:

• Upvote 1

It has been #1 on iTunes in over 50 countries. It will make it's debut on the charts around the world by Monday.

It's only been 1 on itunes cause of all the pre-orders of the album, which now count towards a track released of that album

anyway.... so she ripped of one track for the previous song and now this?

Hope she buys the rightd to those songs or at least pay them and credit them