The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

You stay overrating her :rolleyes:

Why was Aflop released as a sangle when God Dreams is much better? :umm: It deserves to have an even lower Ichunes position than it has tbh

Never :coffee:

I think Applause is serving its purpose. I just hope she's smarter about her singles this time. Like how could she not release Heavy Metal Lover or Scheisse :umm:

Getting slayed by Bore i agree :shifty:

Cuz she rather release something more pretentious :umm:

I'm bout to pop you in yo mouf :umm:<_<

Well, I liked the singles, I lived for You and I and Marry The Night but HML would have been the perfect summer jam :sigh:

Did you preorder ARTPOP yet? ^_^

I'm bout to pop you in yo mouf :umm:<_<

Well, I liked the singles, I lived for You and I and Marry The Night but HML would have been the perfect summer jam :sigh:

Did you preorder ARTPOP yet? ^_^

I like violence anyway :rolleyes:

You and I is filth <_<

I preordered the lashings she is receiving from Curry instead

gagaroar.gif

• Upvote 2

this era and her performances has got me wanting to see her next time she tours, that girl is sooo into her craft i love it, i only like applause for the chorus but the performances make me like it more, she def gets my respect, and hearing a few songs from artpop i may buy it shes bringing me back to when i liked her on fame/fame monster

• Upvote 1

Ok, um...I'm obsessed with "Applause" now. Why da fuck iz this not a massive hit?! I'm really annoyed that Roarrrrrr is n the top spot. Wtf is up with the Public

Applause is too... Specific to Gaga's core base.. It's not relatable and it takes a lot of listens to brainwash yourself into loving the song

Katy's song is pop perfection and she's actually been through a bad relationship making it relatable yet catchy

Applause is too... Specific to Gaga's core base.. It's not relatable and it takes a lot of listens to brainwash yourself into loving the song

Katy's song is pop perfection and she's actually been through a bad relationship making it relatable yet catchy

I think "Roar" is too generic. It's paint-by-number pop

• Upvote 2