The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

I actually love it for that exact reason!!! :yahoo:

"Applause" really grew on me and I actually like it more than Roar at the moment. Now this new song with kelz. i can't front, i'm excited about her new era. :yep:

Opposite.. Applause was hot then grew out of me.. And I'm hoping this song isn't the best song on the album. It's 2nd single right? Or promo single?

Opposite.. Applause was hot then grew out of me.. And I'm hoping this song isn't the best song on the album. It's 2nd single right? Or promo single?

If I could -1 :coffee:

Do What U Want is a promo single but so was Edge of Glory. Hoping Venus (the real 2nd single) is not a judas.

I thought it was the official 2nd single. :wtf:

Don't worry monsters! We are still scheduled to release ‪#‎Venus‬ this Monday with a snippet on Friday! AND it will STILL have its own video! However we are overwhelmed by the worldwide response + excitement for DO WHAT U WANT feat. R KELLY & are happy to announce it as 2nd Single!

Its time to band together + spread the word as 11.11 ARTPOP approaches! Thank u for creating this unexpected turn I feel very blessed today.