The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

I have Penus stuck in my head -_-

I'm shocked, I thought it would've been stuck in your ass tehehehe, I love my Roc

Anyway, Im liking this era but it's not really holding me yet, it hasn't given me anything to crave like how BTW did with You&I and Judas and BTW.I hope it does

• Upvote 1

i just have no understanding to how she get's away with so many things

If it looks crap, it supposed to look crap

if she thinks she's the new messiah and stands on the Berlin wall looking like a troll it's art

She flashes her pussy on stage and the bush is a statement... it's ok to not shave

It all has a reason, but it feels like the reason is made up by the people watching it... Gaga herself doesn't have a clue imo

There will come a time when the press is fed up with her and she 'can' do wrong, but now... It's like only monsters are into her and the press trying to force the rest to like her when truth is, no one got time for her anymore

Gaga can promote drugs, while the bulk of her fan base are little and insecure kids... No one thinks twice

It will be interesting to see how it all develops, but the new cd sounds like a total disaster in epic proportions...

Imagine Janet releasing something like this...

she'll be the joke of the century... But Gaga get's away with it

"For ARTPOP, I, in the most metaphorical explanation, stood in front of a mirror and I took off the wig and I took off the makeup and I unzipped the outfit and I put a black cap on my head and I covered my body in a black catsuit and I looked in the mirror and I said: 'OK, now you need to show them you can be brilliant without that.' And that's what ARTPOP is all about. Because I knew that if I wanted to grow, if I really wanted to innovate from the inside, I had to do something that was almost impossible for me."

right

tumblr_mvdu04uyzU1qfug0qo1_500.jpg