I inherited land and my sis told me she's now gay

JoeJoe

Ok I just talked to my sister on the phone. My dad died earlier this year and he apparently had inherited land from his parents when they died. None of us knew about this...meaning none of my dad's kids. He never talked to anybody about this. We found out cause lawyers started calling the siblings this past Friday and now they're trying to get all my dad's kids to come together and sign off on it so they can sell the land. Oh I forgot to mention there's oil on this land. The lawyers said they'd write a check up front. 2 of my dad's kids are ready to sign off cause they're obviously poor but me and my other sister are smart and we're not poor so we want to be able to live comfortably for a long as time so we don't plan on signing shit. As for my sister telling me she has a girlfriend it caught me off guard. We were talking about the inheritance and she says me and my girlfriend were talking about it and I go "wait did you say girlfriend?" :o lol and she said "Yeah me and Chad broke up a few months ago and are divorced now". I said oh well that's why I tell people to never say never and she was like "Yeah I never thought i'd be with a girl" and I was like "Let me guess this was your friend first and then it turned into something else?" and she was like "Yeah that's what happened"

that read like a pilot script for a TV show :wub: If there is oil on this land, you better lawyer up and soon cause hun-tay, I bet the lawyers are ready to write a check but, I hate to say this, but I guess I will add this caveat, some negros are just like you said ready to get a dime however they can with no sense of thinking it thru

• Upvote 1

that read like a pilot script for a TV show :wub: If there is oil on this land, you better lawyer up and soon cause hun-tay, I bet the lawyers are ready to write a check but, I hate to say this, but I guess I will add this caveat, some negros are just like you said ready to get a dime however they can with no sense of thinking it thru

Yeah my life is like a pilot script. Making out with the bestfriend in the bedroom while the ex is in the living room smh. Yeah we were all drunk. Anyway yeah that's what me and my sister were talking about. The poor ones are ready to sell and I said i'm fine with my over $20 an hr job and I live just fine and i'm happy. I'm not money hungry and never will be but if they offering money they better come correct or else they won't be selling shit. Now my sister is nervous cause she's scared that they'll sell the land regardless of if we take their offer or not even if 2 of the 4 siblings don't agree to sign

it's in Texas and i'm to grown to be making up stories Bailey :mellow:

well get ya e-feelings out it boo....I'm just saying think about the whole story just runs like a TV script ......but hun-tay...get ya money on cause if it's oil on dat land up der, whew ...you finda get paid, why not break them other siblings off on something to hold them over? You guys should be on a united front like nope, we wanna know how much oil is there, how much land is there, hell you could be set for life. What's the lawyer offer? If they ready to part with some serious coin upfront no negotiations, then they probably selling you short by about 80% of the real value so.

Yeah my life is like a pilot script. Making out with the bestfriend in the bedroom while the ex is in the living room smh. Yeah we were all drunk. Anyway yeah that's what me and my sister were talking about. The poor ones are ready to sell and I said i'm fine with my over $20 an hr job and I live just fine and i'm happy. I'm not money hungry and never will be but if they offering money they better come correct or else they won't be selling shit. Now my sister is nervous cause she's scared that they'll sell the land regardless of if we take their offer or not even if 2 of the 4 siblings don't agree to sign

I don't think your sister should be nevous because more than 2 siblings have a share of the property they could sell off their stakes and it just happens to be the part where oil is thats fucked up....all ima say to you dude....is lawyer up NOW :coffee:

well get ya e-feelings out it boo....I'm just saying think about the whole story just runs like a TV script ......but hun-tay...get ya money on cause if it's oil on dat land up der, whew ...you finda get paid, why not break them other siblings off on something to hold them over? You guys should be on a united front like nope, we wanna know how much oil is there, how much land is there, hell you could be set for life. What's the lawyer offer? If they ready to part with some serious coin upfront no negotiations, then they probably selling you short by about 80% of the real value so.

They can get broke off all they want. I don't care what they do but I know I ain't signing nothing unless I feel it's sufficient enough for me :filenails:

I'm trying to figure out if this is reality or if we are discussing Dallas :lmao:.

Yo thats cool though

If y'all knew all the stuff that went on in my life y'all would definitely think it came out of a movie. Dallas spoke on some real shit lol why do you think it was so good. All those soap operas speak on real shit which is why people stay hooked.

They can get broke off all they want. I don't care what they do but I know I ain't signing nothing unless I feel it's sufficient enough for me :filenails:

If y'all knew all the stuff that went on in my life y'all would definitely think it came out of a movie. Dallas spoke on some real shit lol why do you think it was so good. All those soap operas speak on real shit which is why people stay hooked.

well I figure you got good enough sense so you good man....oh and congrats that's a great thing to pop off in ya life..when you have sense, it's these other negros out here that fuck it up :umm:

Ok I just talked to my sister on the phone. My dad died earlier this year and he apparently had inherited land from his parents when they died. None of us knew about this...meaning none of my dad's kids. He never talked to anybody about this. We found out cause lawyers started calling the siblings this past Friday and now they're trying to get all my dad's kids to come together and sign off on it so they can sell the land. Oh I forgot to mention there's oil on this land. The lawyers said they'd write a check up front. 2 of my dad's kids are ready to sign off cause they're obviously poor but me and my other sister are smart and we're not poor so we want to be able to live comfortably for a long as time so we don't plan on signing shit. As for my sister telling me she has a girlfriend it caught me off guard. We were talking about the inheritance and she says me and my girlfriend were talking about it and I go "wait did you say girlfriend?" :o lol and she said "Yeah me and Chad broke up a few months ago and are divorced now". I said oh well that's why I tell people to never say never and she was like "Yeah I never thought i'd be with a girl" and I was like "Let me guess this was your friend first and then it turned into something else?" and she was like "Yeah that's what happened"

:w00t::yahoo:

Um Joe, you know you were always my favorite poster on this board. :wub:

You look hella PHYNE in that new profile pic. ^_^

You live in the bay right? :)

You know I live in the bay too! :yep:

• Upvote 1

none of dat is cute....none of it.... :hmph:

Bitch fuck cute. :umm:

Im tryna snag a sugga daddy. And for the right price I'll be anybody's slut. :coffee:

But I'm fighting an uphill battle. I'm darker than a paper bag and Joe got a hankering for the mexicans. So i got my work cut out. :sigh:

• Upvote 3

:w00t::yahoo:

Um Joe, you know you were always my favorite poster on this board. :wub:

You look hella PHYNE in that new profile pic. ^_^

You live in the bay right? :)

You know I live in the bay too! :yep:

lol thanks for the pic comment.

Bitch fuck cute. :umm:

Im tryna snag a sugga daddy. And for the right price I'll be anybody's slut. :coffee:

But I'm fighting an uphill battle. I'm darker than a paper bag and Joe got a hankering for the mexicans. So i got my work cut out. :sigh:

where is y'all getting this from? :rolleyes: Maybe it's the other way around...maybe they like a decent looking black guy. And what you being darker than a paper bag gotta do with anything :lol: Oh and why the hell is all of y'all liking his post :umm: