I inherited land and my sis told me she's now gay

JoeJoe

Its funny how u dont know people close to you have money and land hidden away and nobody knows until they die. Earlier this year I lost my grandmother, come to find out my grandfather was a millionaire and had all kinds of money stashed away...he had stock, several life insurance plans and got a military check from the gov'ment. Now when he died, it all went to my grandmother and she married again and the guy she was married to...his wife had passed and he was getting life insurance checks from his late wife and he was getting a military check and gov'ment checks as well. Now when he died in 2010...all his money/checks went to my grandmother. So it turns out that my grandmother was getting like 8 checks monthly in the mail. :mellow: She was paid! and living well, but nobody knew exactly how much money she had bc this is the same woman who would take me to the dollar store and tell me that she wasnt buying certain things because they were to expensive. :mellow: Anywho, she passed away this summer and we now know how much money she actually had and lets just say that my mother, my aunt and my uncle dont have to worry about a damn thing for the rest of their lives.

Its funny how u dont know people close to you have money and land hidden away and nobody knows until they die. Earlier this year I lost my grandmother, come to find out my grandfather was a millionaire and had all kinds of money stashed away...he had stock, several life insurance plans and got a military check from the gov'ment. Now when he died, it all went to my grandmother and she married again and the guy she was married to...his wife had passed and he was getting life insurance checks from his late wife and he was getting a military check and gov'ment checks as well. Now when he died in 2010...all his money/checks went to my grandmother. So it turns out that my grandmother was getting like 8 checks monthly in the mail. :mellow: She was paid! and living well, but nobody knew exactly how much money she had bc this is the same woman who would take me to the dollar store and tell me that she wasnt buying certain things because they were to expensive. :mellow: Anywho, she passed away this summer and we now know how much money she actually had and lets just say that my mother, my aunt and my uncle dont have to worry about a damn thing for the rest of their lives.

Your Grandmother knew how to play the game of life. Everybody don't need to know how much you have or don't have. Granny was stackin her chips and keeping her mouth shut. Now that's a DIVA!

really that's the way to do it, be pulling in several checks at once, lady across the street her house is da bomb, and our neighbor got a new car so she went and got one. Anyway her husband died so she getting that, plus a pension, and social security, bitch pulling in at least 3 checks a month plus whatever she had saved away. She spending too she has had her house remodeled outside and inside just throwing money out there like fuck it

:lol: Yeah actually my dad has a life insurance plan but no one can find the paper work right now. Who knows what else is going on