Damn "The Game" puts your faves on blast on his new album starting with his new single

JoeJoe

Nope I already know what year it's from but since y'all TRYING to clown just know that Game talked about this video on 106& Park and they premiered it when I posted this thread. IDK why the fuck they showed the video on 106 & Park yesterday but they did. Also I didn't realize it was in the wrong section til after but as quick as the mods usually put threads where they belong when they're accidentally posted in the free xone section it's been 2 days and this thread is still here. The comments are about as in-effective to me as Lindsey Lohan goin' to rehab :) I mean I understand the comments but they just aren't doing anything to me lol

Nope I already know what year it's from but since y'all TRYING to clown just know that Game talked about this video on 106& Park and they premiered it when I posted this thread. IDK why the fuck they showed the video on 106 & Park yesterday but they did. Also I didn't realize it was in the wrong section til after but as quick as the mods usually put threads where they belong when they're accidentally posted in the free xone section it's been 2 days and this thread is still here. The comments are about as in-effective to me as Lindsey Lohan goin' to rehab :) I mean I understand the comments but they just aren't doing anything to me lol

Yeah, in 2006.

Yeah, in 2006.

can you not read? I just said at the time I posted this which was 2 days ago this was on 106&Park and since I don't watch that ghetto trash program idc what year it was in. Why would they show an episode from 6yrs ago? I wasn't checkin' for when or where this took place all I know is I was scrolling on tv and saw it so I posted it. Y'all don't like it go tell a mod to delete it. IDC :)

can you not read? I just said at the time I posted this which was 2 days ago this was on 106&Park and since I don't watch that ghetto trash program idc what year it was in. Why would they show an episode from 6yrs ago? I wasn't checkin' for when or where this took place all I know is I was scrolling on tv and saw it so I posted it. Y'all don't like it go tell a mod to delete it. IDC :)

Can you not tell time? Even if they aired this song on 106th, it was probably just a "flashback joint", and you weren't paying attention (hence this thread). If you wanted to discuss his new single, why wouldn't you just post the video of the new single? :mellow:

Can you not tell time? Even if they aired this song on 106th, it was probably just a "flashback joint", and you weren't paying attention (hence this thread). If you wanted to discuss his new single, why wouldn't you just post the video of the new single? :mellow:

IDK what it was and IDC as I said before I don't watch that ratchet show. I was actually online but had my tv on that channel cause I was watching Martin or something before and didn't change the channel. Even after the video the Game came back on and was doing in interview with Bow Wow and the other new co-hosts. I saw what I saw and posted what I posted

And you wonder why people call you sloslo. Even you've managed to out do yourself this time!

You're a very unlikable person. IDGAF what you or no one else says. I see y'all bitches staying in this thread tho :lol: Go do something Paul like staying off my dick bitch. Tired of your ass always having something to say to me. When I don't like someone I don't really respond to their threads let alone go in them.

You're a very unlikable person. IDGAF what you or no one else says. I see y'all bitches staying in this thread tho :lol: Go do something Paul like staying off my dick bitch. Tired of your ass always having something to say to me. When I don't like someone I don't really respond to their threads let alone go in them.

If I'm so unlikeable how come I have lots of people that like me :umm:

IDK what it was and IDC as I said before I don't watch that ratchet show. I was actually online but had my tv on that channel cause I was watching Martin or something before and didn't change the channel. Even after the video the Game came back on and was doing in interview with Bow Wow and the other new co-hosts. I saw what I saw and posted what I posted

You didn't think to check to make sure this was the new single? =\

• Upvote 1

If I'm so unlikeable how come I have lots of people that like me :umm:

you're unlikable to me and it's very rare that happens being that I don't really care what others do or say but yeah you're like that fuckin' bug that you think you killed but then it shows up again and you're like wtf

You didn't think to check to make sure this was the new single? =\

didn't care to lol

omg joe ur like the kid tht gets picked last in dodgeball and then ur own team members throw the ball at u because of stupid shit like this

but you're still in the thread so stfu