THE TRUTH ABOUT KENYA MORE GETS SPILLED!!!

jarrylf

apparently last night Kenya Moore's "Boyfriend" spilled on a radio show that Kenya pretty much hired him to pretend to be her boyfriend for the show

EVERYBODY & THEY MAMA WHO WATCH THE SHOW BEEN READING KENYA ALL DAY...........BUT............WENDY MOTHA FUCKIN WILLIAMS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD KENYA DOWN TO THA TRUE YOU, She read her so fuckin hard, I LOVE IT, cause Kenya lied to her

"All that beauty.......and nobody's ever gonna want you.....ever"

"Your pretty, Your gorgeous, but you'll never be more than a drive by hook up for a decent man"

WOOOOO WENDY SLAYED today, i don't care if nobody like Wendy or whatever, but Wendy killed it today lol.

and as for regular people/bloggers, THE SKORPION SLAYED. His heart to hearts NEVER lets me down, even when i don't know the show

(go to 40:45 for them breaking it down)

apparently last night Kenya Moore's "Boyfriend" spilled on a radio show that Kenya pretty much hired him to pretend to be her boyfriend for the show

EVERYBODY & THEY MAMA WHO WATCH THE SHOW BEEN READING KENYA ALL DAY...........BUT............WENDY MOTHA FUCKIN WILLIAMS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD KENYA DOWN TO THA TRUE YOU, She read her so fuckin hard, I LOVE IT, cause Kenya lied to her

"All that beauty.......and nobody's ever gonna want you.....ever"

"Your pretty, Your gorgeous, but you'll never be more than a drive by hook up for a decent man"

WOOOOO WENDY SLAYED today, i don't care if nobody like Wendy or whatever, but Wendy killed it today lol.

and as for regular people/bloggers, THE SKORPION SLAYED. His heart to hearts NEVER lets me down, even when i don't know the show

(go to 40:45 for them breaking it down)

Yes!!!!!!! That bitch needs to be read down with her "higher than thou" attitude :lol: I know Cynthia and the other girls are ready to go in :lmao: I need to catch up on my scorpion show. I'm like 10 episodes behind

Yes!!!!!!! That bitch needs to be read down with her "higher than thou" attitude :lol: I know Cynthia and the other girls are ready to go in :lmao: I need to catch up on my scorpion show. I'm like 10 episodes behind

JOE......I was watchin this Skorpion show in the kitchen...........when kevin brought up Vanessa Williams...................................I got the holy dance leg......it was that good man.....god damn that man can read

Kevin" I aint seen none of them miss USA's being a ho, mind you I aint heard nothin about Miss USA so that shows how relevant it is to me and the rest of America, Don't nobody talk about--- the only miss America I know the people care about is Vanessa Williams, OK , and how many years ago was that? AND VANESSA IS STILL FUCKIN RELEVANT OK, NO MATTER HOW MANY SHOWS THAT GET CANCELED THAT SHE GOES ON THE BITCH STIL GETS ANOTHER FUCKIN SHOW, AND YOU WANNA GO OFF CAUSE NOBODY REMEMBER YOU MISS 199 THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM DONE, LIFE IS OVA, IMA CRAWL IN A FIREPLACE AND JUST BURN, IM DONE, KEVIN DONE KILLED ME WIT THAT READ, and that aint even all of it lol, HE TORE HER APART!!! AND MAKAEL IN THE BACKROUND JUST MADE IT SWEETER WITH HIS "GETCHA LIFE"S AAAAH

"AND TRY TO GET A DEAL WITH PROACTIVE" GODDDDDDDD!!!

Gladly don't know a single person who liked Marlo, she was a HORRIBLE addition, and a flat out ho, and there should never be 2 girls on the show with their heads up Nene's ass, Cynthia does not need a partner for that position.

The likes of Kenya & Marlo really make me miss Lisa & Sheree

Gladly don't know a single person who liked Marlo, she was a HORRIBLE addition, and a flat out ho, and there should never be 2 girls on the show with their heads up Nene's ass, Cynthia does not need a partner for that position.

The likes of Kenya & Marlo really make me miss Lisa & Sheree

Yes Sheree was was more interesting and watchable that Marlon. Lisa was too boring for me tho