Lil Kim 'remixes' Rihannas Pour It Up. Morphs face into LaToyas

bu.

That voice does not fit the song or the flow. And it should NEVER attempt to do anything similar to singing. Her nasal cavity must be thin from all that surgery!

I will not comment on her physical appearance, Mommy told me not to judge things about people that they can't fix or change.

Surgery is the only thing that's keeping her in the headlines. Even the media is over the Nicki Minaj thing :(

well as much as some of us would never understand it, some people actually become addicted to plastic surgery, most surgeons are supposed to send patients for a psych evaluatation to find out if they are mentally stable, but money trumps everything. I thought at one point Lil Kim had just went too far and had some bad work done, there are plenty of examples of folks who just had bad work done, BUT they didn't keep getting work done....it's just sad.....nothing else really to say

I think her self esteem is shot...and its sad, she wasn't ugly to begin with I just wish with all her talent and originality she knew her worth and didnt resort to this level of change, I just feel really bad for her

That's what happens when you wind up merely being Biggie's jump off. But I agree, she was actually decent looking.