Im nosey......humor me

Bailey

I have a bf - the American guy I was telling you about. He's taking me on holiday for my birthday. He wants to take me to morocco but I told him that if that's his plan then he'd better make sure I'm not staying in some hovel :)

Oh you're together??? I didn't know that. Lol at the holiday. I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

I too am at a stage where I'm realizing comparing myself to others and what they have and what they're doing is toxic. My happiness should rely on what's going on in my life and it should be measured by appreciating good things, changing things that are in my power to change and letting go of things that aren't.

I'm turning a new leaf and I feel much better already ^_^

If desire is your only food it can get you sick

—No Doubt -_-

• Upvote 3

I too am at a stage where I'm realizing comparing myself to others and what they have and what they're doing is toxic. My happiness should rely on what's going on in my life and it should be measured by appreciating good things, changing things that are in my power to change and letting go of things that aren't.

—No Doubt -_-

Comparison truly is an act of violence to oneself. I used to terrorize myself all the time by comparing what I had to what others acquired. It took me a minute, but I found my inner Osama Bin Laden hiding away in a cave in my head, I hung him and cut his balls off. Im doing so much better these days because of it. :)
  • Upvote 1

Hew is Rikky and why did you think I'd like him?!

I don't know - I just think you would. Maybe he just reminds me of you that's why. He lives in Haringey and does the whole "I'm 30 and look hotter than I did at 20" thing you do.

• Upvote 1

—No Doubt -_-

:yep: