Im nosey......humor me

Bailey

As I said, call me when you actually leave the USA.

you call me when you leave London for the USA ....in the meantime I will send you pics of me and Rocco I plan on flying into NY and taking him out on the town :wub: Im sure he's going to be more cordial than you, even if he does have a defection fetish

I would bet that I've seen more of the USA than you :)

on someone else's dime Im sure you have seen more :) The "holidays" as you folks call them I have been on from east to west were all paid by me, that's what a real man does :coffee: that's what Rocco wants, if you're coming to NY in the hopes Rocco is gonna pay for everything I cannot wait to hear the story of the British found in a Brooklyn garbage dump naked.

on someone else's dime Im sure you have seen more :) The "holidays" as you folks call them I have been on from east to west were all paid by me, that's what a real man does :coffee: that's what Rocco wants, if you're coming to NY in the hopes Rocco is gonna pay for everything I cannot wait to hear the story of the British found in a Brooklyn garbage dump naked.

I'm really confused as to where you got this idea that I can't afford my own holidays or that I would have someone else pay for everything I do. It's give and take in a relationship. If you saw the pics of me and my ex in Vegas and Hawaii and San Francisco, you should note that that particular trip was paid for by me. He's taken me to places too. That's how relationships work :)

Who says that? I get what I want when I want, I just don't fancy going to the UK for you :) and from the sounds of it you're right I'm sure the US has seen more of you than me :whistle:

Honey there's a whole world to see. And you should see it while you can. You aren't young anymore and time passes quickly.

I'm really confused as to where you got this idea that I can't afford my own holidays or that I would have someone else pay for everything I do. It's give and take in a relationship. If you saw the pics of me and my ex in Vegas and Hawaii and San Francisco, you should note that that particular trip was paid for by me. He's taken me to places too. That's how relationships work :)

OH yes, I forgot him, you see some people they find others they sorta latch onto and just sorta hang there, its quite strange to me the fights, the breakups and makeups, but hey that's relationships.

Honey there's a whole world to see. And you should see it while you can. You aren't young anymore and time passes quickly.

You are right I want to see the world, and I will, and as for my age, I look very young and Im often told that, I would honestly feel bad if I wasn't a good looking intelligent capable man but since I am ....you just blowing off steam boo.

You are right I want to see the world, and I will, and as for my age, I look very young and Im often told that, I would honestly feel bad if I wasn't a good looking intelligent capable man but since I am ....you just blowing off steam boo.

The sad thing is that you are all those things but you don't truly believe that about yourself which is why you say the things you say and do the things you do.

OH yes, I forgot him, you see some people they find others they sorta latch onto and just sorta hang there, its quite strange to me the fights, the breakups and makeups, but hey that's relationships.

Oh dear......you have no idea how a good relationship works :(