Im nosey......humor me

Bailey

The sad thing is that you are all those things but you don't truly believe that about yourself which is why you say the things you say and do the things you do.

That's strange because I'm a work in progress, no one is perfect, but it takes a lot of guts to come on here and be vulnerable, you on the other hand spend a lot of time collecting tea, spitting it back in the other's face, and there's no true you thread from Paul, what I truly believe is that if you showed the world who you are, who you really are, you wouldn't appear anywhere near as put together as you wish you were. Deep inside you know its true, deep down for all the looks you can put out there and the guys that flock to you, you don't feel that great about your life, which is why you come here and put all that negative talk and energy out, because I know something in your world is very wrong.

That's strange because I'm a work in progress, no one is perfect, but it takes a lot of guts to come on here and be vulnerable, you on the other hand spend a lot of time collecting tea, spitting it back in the other's face, and there's no true you thread from Paul, what I truly believe is that if you showed the world who you are, who you really are, you wouldn't appear anywhere near as put together as you wish you were. Deep inside you know its true, deep down for all the looks you can put out there and the guys that flock to you, you don't feel that great about your life, which is why you come here and put all that negative talk and energy out, because I know something in your world is very wrong.

Its all about perception I guess :)