Im nosey......humor me

Bailey

I chat to people on the net but I'm not a whore :rolleyes:

I've ready told you that you're heading toward a slippery slope with that kind of behaviour :coffee:

I looked at this Rikky's pictures. He's nice looking, maybe not my type though - which is good considering we both have boyfriends lol

I've ready told you that you're heading toward a slippery slope with that kind of behaviour :coffee:

I looked at this Rikky's pictures. He's nice looking, maybe not my type though - which is good considering we both have boyfriends lol

I've been good Paul :blush:! I promise.

Yeah I thought he might not be tbh. I was expecting you to say you've already had him - one can't keep up with you.

Comparison truly is an act of violence to oneself. I used to terrorize myself all the time by comparing what I had to what others acquired. It took me a minute, but I found my inner Osama Bin Laden hiding away in a cave in my head, I hung him and cut his balls off. Im doing so much better these days because of it. :)

bitch is crazy :lmao: Im telling ya'll Facebook is evil...and why this dude I was talking about always appears in my friends that have been on my page? His face shows up a lot, I was told on FB the pictures of those that show up on your main page are those friends that have been there recently

Comparison truly is an act of violence to oneself. I used to terrorize myself all the time by comparing what I had to what others acquired. It took me a minute, but I found my inner Osama Bin Laden hiding away in a cave in my head, I hung him and cut his balls off. Im doing so much better these days because of it. :)

I used multiquote :tear:

I too am at a stage where I'm realizing comparing myself to others and what they have and what they're doing is toxic. My happiness should rely on what's going on in my life and it should be measured by appreciating good things, changing things that are in my power to change and letting go of things that aren't.

I'm turning a new leaf and I feel much better already ^_^

If desire is your only food it can get you sick

—No Doubt -_-

I greatly appreciate that the two of you saw what was going on with my comparing....and you're right...no one should do that, I have no idea what that man's life is like, I did read attorney's and Ernst and Young have NO LIFE, this is from one who worked there, they work them to make them 100k figures

love

Not says this peen ....you betta get yo life boo :) I got the US advantage. but it's all good I got a passport too

A passport can't help you boo, your peen hasn't helped you much so far either....and being from the USA..... Well it will only take me 7 hrs to fly from LDN to NYC :)

A passport can't help you boo, your peen hasn't helped you much so far either....and being from the USA..... Well it will only take me 7 hrs to fly from LDN to NYC :)

Why yes a passport can help me, I can go wherever I want, show up at the club you in just to walk up to you give you an up down look and walk away.....and this peen has gotten some wonderful pieces of ass... :wub: and since you have to go thru customs they will spend 7 hrs cavity searching your ass it will be at least 14 hours before you see Rocco and me in bed booed up, since it would only take me 2 hours to fly to NY....would you like a bump? snort it honey don't waste it :whistle:

I greatly appreciate that the two of you saw what was going on with my comparing....and you're right...no one should do that, I have no idea what that man's life is like, I did read attorney's and Ernst and Young have NO LIFE, this is from one who worked there, they work them to make them 100k figures

love

Honey - I got you first - you just didnt like is my delivery :)

And you were earning just as much as a lot of lawyers, you just didn't invest it. Had you bought a couple of modest houses or apartments you could be renting them out and making a nice income from them. But life deals us what it deals, we choose what we choose. Other people have opportunities that we have, and we have ones that others don't. We also don't know what's going on behind the scenes. That's why it's better to just focus on you.

Why yes a passport can help me, I can go wherever I want, show up at the club you in just to walk up to you give you an up down look and walk away.....and this peen has gotten some wonderful pieces of ass... :wub: and since you have to go thru customs they will spend 7 hrs cavity searching your ass it will be at least 14 hours before you see Rocco and me in bed booed up, since it would only take me 2 hours to fly to NY....would you like a bump? snort it honey don't waste it :whistle:

Yeah, you have a passport. Let me know when you actually use it :)

Honey - I got you first - you just didnt like is my delivery :)

And you were earning just as much as a lot of lawyers, you just didn't invest it. Had you bought a couple of modest houses or apartments you could be renting them out and making a nice income from them. But life deals us what it deals, we choose what we choose. Other people have opportunities that we have, and we have ones that others don't. We also don't know what's going on behind the scenes. That's why it's better to just focus on you.

gurl you do not know these people here they don't pay rent they broke... :lol: ...what you mean you got me? Those English Muffins? :rolleyes: