do women and gay men like the same traits?

Bailey

They do like it hell y'all don't watch xtube? Guys stick all kinds of things up themselves I got this one fav be putting a cucumber up him and I get off cause I can tell he loves it and can take it too esp when they rock hard getting it

I must be such a disappointment in bed LMAO..........takin it hurts and if I do take it after I cum I have to get it out of me (I love that song), and im too lazy to top often, it makes me hot and sweaty and tired >_< Sex is over rated :coffee:

I must be such a disappointment in bed LMAO..........takin it hurts and if I do take it after I cum I have to get it out of me (I love that song), and im too lazy to top often, it makes me hot and sweaty and tired >_< Sex is over rated :coffee:

very few bottoms want you in them after they bust my one bud I had to damn near give him scooby snacks to hold off and wait for me timing is everything

I don't know exactly. I do know that I find a lot of black guys attractive but only a few white guys. I like guys to be fit though and have good hair (or no hair :lol:) I know how shallow that might sound but I can't help it :lmao:

Aw snap down wit da swirl

Sex is mostly mental with me.. I don't mind getting fucked... It doesn't hurt if the dude does it to u right. Its fun to switch it up.. I think no one should be a strict bottom or top. For me it only hurts if I cum before they do... after that I give a grace period for 2 minutes.. If u don't nut within that time frame oh well get that shit out of me now! :fart: :fart:

I been working on training these bitches but if I let them bust first its a FAIL on my end I got one that can stay a little longer now so much work as a top

Archived