do women and gay men like the same traits?

Bailey

Well, everyone has different tastes. IE. So, saying that because someone thinks your attractive and hits on you, doesn't mean that everyone may feel the same way.

I have met many men who are open to their feelings - but staying back on topic. You mentioned traits, but you talk about attractiveness. I think they are very different in their own way.

I have met some women who prefers some things as gay men, but not all feel the same way.

I have women hit on me all the time so I always wonder where are the guys then if attractive is attractive then I should attract men too but of course men do not openly hit on men

I think that if women are attracted to you there is a fair ratio of gay men attracted to you as well.

But if I might piggy back off your question and ask: Does anyone enjoy anal sex besides the one with the penis? Talk about OW! :mellow: discuss :coffee:

I think that if women are attracted to you there is a fair ratio of gay men attracted to you as well.

But if I might piggy back off your question and ask: Does anyone enjoy anal sex besides the one with the penis? Talk about OW! :mellow: discuss :coffee:

I know plenty of guys that LOVE their holes beat up and wet also ate out that is the problem tho they stay hungry for dick

I wish I had a dollar for every guy that said "I want you in me"

But what does that mean? Which begs a different question: Is sex more physical or mental or an equal measure of both and is the mental so powerful that it nullifies to a degree, physical discomfort? Because I bet that for every dollar you get for someone saying "I want you inside...", you'd just as many dollars for people saying: now take son of bitch out. ^_^

I don't know exactly. I do know that I find a lot of black guys attractive but only a few white guys. I like guys to be fit though and have good hair (or no hair :lol:) I know how shallow that might sound but I can't help it :lmao:

I have women hit on me all the time so I always wonder where are the guys then if attractive is attractive then I should attract men too but of course men do not openly hit on men

I see my thread inspired u :blush:

I attract alot of bottoms or undercover bottoms... Which can be :mellow: when I met my boyfriend I was so happy he was truly vers and not a pretend vers. More women will hit on you than gay many anyway because if you look masc and don't let it be known how would a gay guy know? Unless u in a gay club or something.

One of my friends say I give off too much top tease :mellow:

But what does that mean? Which begs a different question: Is sex more physical or mental or an equal measure of both and is the mental so powerful that it nullifies to a degree, physical discomfort? Because I bet that for every dollar you get for someone saying "I want you inside...", you'd just as many dollars for people saying: now take son of bitch out. ^_^

Sex is mostly mental with me.. I don't mind getting fucked... It doesn't hurt if the dude does it to u right. Its fun to switch it up.. I think no one should be a strict bottom or top. For me it only hurts if I cum before they do... after that I give a grace period for 2 minutes.. If u don't nut within that time frame oh well get that shit out of me now! :fart: :fart:

I get a lot of men hitting on me, and lots of straight men tell me im attractive but not that many women hit on me, unless im oblivious to their feminine ways.....they do tell me im handsome but I dont think I give off a vibe that makes women want to spread their legs >_<

Maybe im really camp and didnt know :tear:

Yes :lmao: Although now I'm not sure what Game thought I meant :unsure::lol:

I mean I like short spiky hairstyles and suchlike... I'm not into balding :lol:

I think he thinks you meant "good hair" as in when a black person has hair that naturally less curly....has lots of racial connotations like the whole light skin thing >_<:P

well see what had happen was....... see guys that are true bottoms, love getting fucked, they do, I knew this muscle dude that could take me (9.5) and I could hit it as hard and often as I wanted, and he LOVED IT! Hell I would be outta breathe and he started putting glasses of water on the night stand for me. The answer in most cases is its physcial some dudes sex is nothing more than a handshake, and when the mental part comes in its about dominance and submission and enjoying a guy being aggressive, ive had bottoms demand I be MORE aggressive they want me to slap it harder, grab their waists, I mean I have been told these things like you aint working enough, thats another problem being a top is tough because I have to do alot of fucking work, these bitches are like blow up dolls u pick them up toss em around, pound em, use em, pin them down put all your weight on them and pin screw em, I mean I be tired shit

I get a lot of men hitting on me, and lots of straight men tell me im attractive but not that many women hit on me, unless im oblivious to their feminine ways.....they do tell me im handsome but I dont think I give off a vibe that makes women want to spread their legs >_<

Maybe im really camp and didnt know :tear:

Ive seen you your gorgeous, I would imagine women pussies be wet around you, hell I know I have made a few wet for me, esp when they find out I got a big dong, I had one chick tell me "ima tell all my friends about you" I was like huh? I dont know Paul your in Europe so maybe things are different there but guys do not be trying to holla at me out in public least not that I can tell, I had this class right and this boy was so cute to me and I thought he could have some sugar in his tank so someone told me to just hit on him, so my weak ass way of doing it right before class we all waiting to get into the room in the hall so Im walking up and he is standing there and I smile my ass off in his face, why this dude say "Someone's happy to be here" im like damn FAIL

I see my thread inspired u :blush:

I attract alot of bottoms or undercover bottoms... Which can be :mellow: when I met my boyfriend I was so happy he was truly vers and not a pretend vers. More women will hit on you than gay many anyway because if you look masc and don't let it be known how would a gay guy know? Unless u in a gay club or something.

One of my friends say I give off too much top tease :mellow:

you do your like Alanis you outta know :lmao: its in yo face you look like a dick em down nigga, and they love you niggas too

Yes...I love it when somebody is inside of me. :excited:

Ive seen you your gorgeous, I would imagine women pussies be wet around you, hell I know I have made a few wet for me, esp when they find out I got a big dong, I had one chick tell me "ima tell all my friends about you" I was like huh? I dont know Paul your in Europe so maybe things are different there but guys do not be trying to holla at me out in public least not that I can tell, I had this class right and this boy was so cute to me and I thought he could have some sugar in his tank so someone told me to just hit on him, so my weak ass way of doing it right before class we all waiting to get into the room in the hall so Im walking up and he is standing there and I smile my ass off in his face, why this dude say "Someone's happy to be here" im like damn FAIL

Awww thanks - Gorgeous is a bit of a stretch though >_<

You are hot and you got a big dong (im gonna need proof of the 9.5" :shifty: LOL), so im sure you are never short of offers. LOL @ that fail in class. You should have looked him in the eyes and done a half smile and kept it moving, then catch his eye from time to time. Guys dont really try it on in public unless they are drunk or are in a gay place, but often on a bus or train you can get hit on. Its probably the same there. When i was in Toronto men were quite open, even away from the gay scene. On the beach in Hawaii was like that too.

Archived