Janet is FUCKING married!

Escapade

I prayed this would happen. They look so good togetha. She finally got her a real KING. So happy for her. I literally just gagged, Im on the phone with my best friend and she is telling about a serious situation that happened to her and when I saw this I had to put that bitch on hold and scream...Im trying to be there for my friend and she is all sad and shit and I should be sad with her, but Im so happy right now. I soooo want to hang up on her right now. Janhova deliver me and be the dial tone. -_-

OMG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Joe Jackson probably had a heart attack thinking about them coins when he heard the news.

LEAVE!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Janhova showing the gworls how it's done. The girls are like "Oh I'm so stressed...please leave me alone paparazzi" - meanwhile this legend hides yet another marriage from everybody! Show them how it's done Janhova!!!

Janhova got married at sea whilst delivering the dont let them pls scripture. And then she returns home telling folks 'you fuck my honeymoon...I take your phone'. This woman is the best!!!

• Upvote 2

Janhova showing the gworls how it's done. The girls are like "Oh I'm so stressed...please leave me alone paparazzi" - meanwhile this legend hides yet another marriage from everybody! Show them how it's done Janhova!!!

Janhova got married at sea whilst delivering the dont let them pls scripture. And then she returns home telling folks 'you fuck my honeymoon...I take your phone'. This woman is the best!!!

BU! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BU! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I knew the moment I saw them on that boat that this girl wasn't just on a regular holiday. I has that 6th sense.

No for real though - the moment those engagement rumours came up I just knew she'd already hitched it.

I knew the moment I saw them on that boat that this girl wasn't just on a regular holiday. I has that 6th sense.

No for real though - the moment those engagement rumours came up I just knew she'd already hitched it.

I thought the media was full of it again... as for the most part they were, but they got part of it right this time. lol