Delete Facebook?

Bailey

Ive been having some feelings over FB, some of the folks on there are NOT my friends, and I hate the thought of being defriended, but Im not so sure I want to take to FB and star chopping muthafuckas, but I think I need to. Then I think maybe I should remove my page altogether, of course the issue there is I feel like If I take my page away its like deleting me. What do you think?

Ive been having some feelings over FB, some of the folks on there are NOT my friends, and I hate the thought of being defriended, but Im not so sure I want to take to FB and star chopping muthafuckas, but I think I need to. Then I think maybe I should remove my page altogether, of course the issue there is I feel like If I take my page away its like deleting me. What do you think?

Da fuq :umm: If that's how you feel then you should definitely delete your page and rethink, reboot and restart your whole thought process because that sounds insane to an insane person like me. People get so wrapped up into being connected and staying connected to these social websites when its not even that serious. Its okay to leave the Matix Neo...take the blue pill nephew.
  • Upvote 5

Da fuq :umm: If that's how you feel then you should definitely delete your page and rethink, reboot and restart your whole thought process because that sounds insane to an insane person like me. People get so wrapped up into being connected and staying connected to these social websites when its not even that serious. Its okay to leave the Matix Neo...take the blue pill nephew.

well what I mean is those folks have their pages right, so why shouldn't I have mine too? The issue is the FB bullshit, fake ass friends, muthafuckas on yo page to gather info on you and nothing else, people that regularly look at your page but never say I word to you.

I'm not going to delete it, but I don't frequent it as much now.

May I ask why you don't visit it as much? I have had a few things pop off that rubbed me the wrong way, White girl gets robbed carrying all her Christmas stuff in her car in Detroit, so she posts on FB that the (FULL N WORD) that robbed her wasn't shit, I read that like um why the full N word? Then White dude posts a few weeks back that he had an Obama chia pet, he supported the guy that lost, he said his daughter asked him what do we do with the chia pet shoot it? And he thought that shit was cute, I thought it was offensive so I kicked back and posted on my page owning an Obama chia pet isn't so much offensive as it is tacky as hell

Delete people if ur not friends with them.

If you don't enjoy Facebook, deactivate and take a break. I've done that, it's nice being "off the grid." You can reactivate later.

Join Instagram its much more fun ^_^

thank you babe maybe I will deactivate it

You can also put those people in a group and limit nearly everything they can see about you which might be the better solution for you.

you are serving it today boo ....ideas ideas Im gagging doll ......they can all go into the see ya later crew

Facebook in general is on the decline though, many people are losing interest and engaging less which is why they are launching a new newsfeed and hashtags to compete with Instagram and twitter.

well as far as I can tell things get old and something else comes along, myspace was the shit now who uses that

well as far as I can tell things get old and something else comes along, myspace was the shit now who uses that

MySpace opened the door for Facebook but Facebook was truly revolutionary and changed the Internet, media, advertising and our daily habits. The problem now is, Facebook is becoming too much like the original myspace and I think all their needless bullshit and constant tinkering is causing fatigue. Personally, when all my older cousins and extended family started adding me a few years ago, older meaning with families, I knew it had jumped the shark.

My job has to do with social media, and our fans on Instagram are always more engaged than on Facebook.

MySpace opened the door for Facebook but Facebook was truly revolutionary and changed the Internet, media, advertising and our daily habits. The problem now is, Facebook is becoming too much like the original myspace and I think all their needless bullshit and constant tinkering is causing fatigue. Personally, when all my older cousins and extended family started adding me a few years ago, older meaning with families, I knew it had jumped the shark.

My job has to do with social media, and our fans on Instagram are always more engaged than on Facebook.

okay I get that, I guess what Im saying is can the positive be kept? I dont need the negative, the shady, and the fake.....it was cool you know getting to "connect" with folks but now FB is a stalkers paradise, to invade yo shit, critique you and run with the info. I just think Im to genuine for fake shit, Im not here for your Republican politics Im not here for Chia pets and N words

May I ask why you don't visit it as much?

For one, the people that were posting like my family weren't posting as much..and a few friends disappeared altogether..FB lost alot of it's pizazz from people posting all their business on it..instead of wanting to know what was going on with people, it became overwhelming with bs and nonsense. The only reason I'll keep it is for my family and my close friends.

• Upvote 1

For one, the people that were posting like my family weren't posting as much..and a few friends disappeared altogether..FB lost alot of it's pizazz from people posting all their business on it..instead of wanting to know what was going on with people, it became overwhelming with bs and nonsense. The only reason I'll keep it is for my family and my close friends.

Im so glad to hear Im not insane.....red pill boo :coffee:

they fake ass people, the only people Im cool with are my Janet fam, them nursing students can all go that would be like deleting about 40 folks or so

If you don't want to delete them then just hide them from your news feed. I don't see the big dilemma.

• Upvote 1

thanks for the response

okay I get that, I guess what Im saying is can the positive be kept? I dont need the negative, the shady, and the fake.....it was cool you know getting to "connect" with folks but now FB is a stalkers paradise, to invade yo shit, critique you and run with the info. I just think Im to genuine for fake shit, Im not here for your Republican politics Im not here for Chia pets and N words

After Obama won again in November, I deleted several republican nobodies talking shit about it ^_^

• Upvote 2