Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

i was planning on seeing her based on the fact that she is a good performer, but she must think shes MJ with those ticket prices, she needs to stop

I want to see her too but idk where I'm gonna be this summer. She's doing a show on my BDay at Barclays and I really want to go. Hopefully as the time nears the scalpers prices will go down

I actually do. I like Rihanna unlike you I don't have to front. Neither has Beyonce, What is your point?

how am i fronting? ive said i liked some of beyonces songs i just dont care for her personality, i doubt u like rihanna u stay bringing her up in topics about beyonce to bring her down its pointless

First "Women need to Stick together" now bitches better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the shit. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad

She aint playin wit the children, has she ever responded to Kelly? if she has then it's official, she's jabbed all 3....wonder if she will through music now?

You know damn well Keyshia ain't respond to Kelly. She don't want it with Kelly :lol:

Someone said Keyshia makes music for women who don't press charges cause the dick is too good lmao wtf

:lol:

Someone said Keyshia makes music for women who don't press charges cause the dick is too good lmao wtf

I saw that on Twitter and almost shat myself.

I'm indifferent to the songs. I like them but they're a step in the wrong direction, especially after 4 displayed so much promise.

• Upvote 1

Some ppl actually like it though! It's more mixed than it is negative. It's not my fav Bey snippet but it's something that I can twerk to in front of McDonalds lol. I just don't see why ppl are taking this snippet too serious! It's not even a full song and ppl are getting all worked up about it!

omg lol i cant with that mcdonalds comment, listening to it again i do like the beat but her delivery is off

how am i fronting? ive said i liked some of beyonces songs i just dont care for her personality, i doubt u like rihanna u stay bringing her up in topics about beyonce to bring her down its pointless

I'm not bringing her down. I don't have to kiss her ass to prove I like her.

No, the only thing that gives the board "kiis" are your essays and constant ranting. You don't make sense.

no you stanning for a fake queen makes no sense....sorry its too above your education level, but rejoice Beyonce knows her demographics are no smarter than she is

bristay1 55 minutes ago

Kelly needs to really wake up and smell the fuckin roses bc Beyonce is constantly shading her , i loove bey but tina and her dad taught her to be a shady bitch . How is she gonna drop her single WHEN KELLY DROPS HErs?????? I think its shade im sorry , kelly can make excuses for bey if she wants but Kelly needs to realize that alot of these bitches can't stand her shine ....beautiful video and she looks like a REA: barbie ..sorry Nicki !

bristay1 55 minutes ago

Kelly needs to really wake up and smell the fuckin roses bc Beyonce is constantly shading her , i loove bey but tina and her dad taught her to be a shady bitch . How is she gonna drop her single WHEN KELLY DROPS HErs?????? I think its shade im sorry , kelly can make excuses for bey if she wants but Kelly needs to realize that alot of these bitches can't stand her shine ....beautiful video and she looks like a REA: barbie ..sorry Nicki !

thats why kelly stopped being friends with brandy for a little while bc brandy told her about beyonce and she didnt wanna see it

thats why kelly stopped being friends with brandy for a little while bc brandy told her about beyonce and she didnt wanna see it

for real? :o Why am I just now hearing about this? I never knew Brandy told her about B. Yeah it's hard to believe someone you're so close to could be stabbing you in the back cause they don't want you to shine. The rooting for you in public but behind closed doors really don't want you to succeed too much

for real? :o Why am I just now hearing about this? I never knew Brandy told her about B. Yeah it's hard to believe someone you're so close to could be stabbing you in the back cause they don't want you to shine. The rooting for you in public but behind closed doors really don't want you to succeed too much

yea they didnt talk for a long time

LOFL AT SOMEONE SAYING WHITNEY WILL BE REMEMBERED MORE FOR HER DRUG USE THAN HER MUSIC!!! OMG THATS SO DUMB, right because all artists who do drugs ONLY get known after they die for their drug use.....nothing else...wow the desperation.

yea but its negative lol that phrase that "all publicity is good publicity" does not apply to music, if people are saying your shit is garbage thats what is going to get reported and thats not good no matter how u try to spin it, if her singlr is good then yes thats great but this is not the case

Exactly, I do recall Bey stans saying the same EXACT thing about Run The World..................look how successful that was.

• Upvote 1

Kelly is no threat to Beyonce. This is what her, 3rd first single? Why didn't Beyonce release something when she releases "Ice"? It's stupid.

This ain't her third single :rolleyes: Also Beyonce just did superbowl why not do the single right before or right after she performed but as soon as Kelly's shit come out and getting good buzz Beyonce gotta try it again. She did the same a few years back when Kelly released her shit then Beyonce released hers right away.

yea they didnt talk for a long time

wow where'd you hear of Brandy warning Kelly. Beyonce is such a shady ass hoe smh :sigh:

bristay1 8 minutes ago

yes, iremember and bet had the NERVE to put kelly as #2 and bey as #1 on the hottest songs of the yr countdown when A.Motivation was clearly a bigger hit ON BET and 2nd Beyonce didnt even perform at their shit and asked kelly to miss HER performance to do a destinys child reunion performance at her concert instead of doing her scheduled bet performance smh THE SHADE