Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

Ch...Keyshia can't even get an envite to the BET awards, let alone the Grammy's, so the chances of her running into members of DC are slim to none. There will be no fight! And if Ms. Cole is foolish enough to even attemp to do anything other than bark from behind her laptop, "trust and believe" the illuminati crew will simply walk into the ICU and pull the life support plug on her already ailing career. :coffee:

I like Keyshia, if for no other reason than that she started from the bottom and dug her way up to the top. Keyshia could have ended up pregnant, in jail, trickin or dead. Its that real in East Oakland, and a lot of folks don't make it out alive, let alone unscath. Not to mention her birth mother was on crack and Keyshia grew up in the foster/adotion system. So yeah i'm always secretly rooting for her, but she needs to watch the enemies she makes. Just because you think it doesn't mean you should say it.

I'm secretly rooting for her too, but you're right, in an industry full of politics and shade which determines how much support you get as an artist, she should've kept her mouth shut! lol I don't doubt she's saying what a lot of people are probably thinking in the industry though. lol

And?

I think Beyonce has staying power, she can sing, she has that on lock, its just really a step down with this snippet it is...I know folks that loved her in the past, I have seen her live 6th row, she has "it" BUT the music wasn't right at some point she wasn't hitting it and gutter is not a good look....Ima need her to pull it to and gether

I think Beyonce has staying power, she can sing, she has that on lock, its just really a step down with this snippet it is...I know folks that loved her in the past, I have seen her live 6th row, she has "it" BUT the music wasn't right at some point she wasn't hitting it and gutter is not a good look....Ima need her to pull it to and gether

Why the hell do you keep repeating yourself every other post? :mellow: I don't care.

^ See, now Monica, that's a hood chick. I wouldn't mess with her...even if she manages to keep it classy and tame. That's why I wouldn't underestimate Kelly.

Keyshia looks like she pulls hair and throws tables.

from Mister Know it all .... :filenails: wanna argue more than any board member does as a mod, can't be called out tho cause meltdowns are had :whistle:

Let me first acknowledge how pressed you are because while everybody else has moved on you're still here quoting posts from three days ago. You obviously want some attention so well done, I see you.

Now, the math fail that never was. You assumed that because Adele had released two albums titled after her age that it only took her 2 years to amass 13 million in US album sales to date. I clarified that her debut was released in 2008 and its follow up came out in 2011, meaning that between then and now leaves a gap of five years in which to sell that amount. Do you get it yet, or would you like it explained a fourth time?

Last of all, yes, I like to debate. And by all accounts I'm good at it. There's no reason being a moderator has to change that. If by "meltdowns" you mean a rant with a few curse words then you might want to get out more.

• Upvote 2

Let me first acknowledge how pressed you are because while everybody else has moved on you're still here quoting posts from three days ago. You obviously want some attention so well done, I see you.

Now, the math fail that never was. You assumed that because Adele had released two albums titled after her age that it only took her 2 years to amass 13 million in US album sales to date. I clarified that her debut was released in 2008 and its follow up came out in 2011, meaning that between then and now leaves a gap of five years in which to sell that amount. Do you get it yet, or would you like it explained a fourth time?

Last of all, yes, I like to debate. And by all accounts I'm good at it. There's no reason being a moderator has to change that. If by "meltdowns" you mean a rant with a few curse words then you might want to get out more.

Well drag ha then!

defensive response predicted, its like I know what buttons to push or should I say strings to pull..... if you got out more yourself and that includes more than going anywhere by yourself you wouldn't feel this need to "debate" as you call it, its not debating sweetie, a debate is a healthy exchange you dont debate you call yourself reading folks and you are all so proud of yourself (applause below), I wonder where and why there's all that anger... when was the last time you got laid? :coffee: *continues unimpressed* and I see the sidekick co-signed even more predictable :rolleyes: but wait for it he'll be back with more to say :coffee: make sure you correct any grammar issues you find I didn't bother with taking the time :filenails:

clapping.gif