Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

Beyonce been stealing pages out of Drag Queen's playbook

Well she already been using it for the wigs makeup and performances, only a matter of time before she stole the personalities

I agree they built the legacies on hard work and great songs the music is your thrown, you dont pronounce having one you shouldn't need to, real Kings and Queens need no intros

I know I never heard of anyone knighting themselves lol

Yes, because it's far more classy to drag someone directly on Twitter than it is indirectly on record. It's not that Rihanna is "smart enough" to keep her music about the music, because up until Unapologetic she barely picked up a pen. Discredit where it's due.

No it's that until she has a song with "phuckyofave" in the lyrics, she's keeping that cockiness out of the music where it shouldn't be.

Exactly. Greats have no need for it and if she's as great as she claims then there'd be no need for this. You'd think 15+ years in the business and growing up watching Michael and Janet would have taught her something.

LOL We'll never know who she was really watching, apparently she was inspired by everybody on a different day of the week

She sounds angry, like something has really bothered her ..... I don't see Beyonce being someone that could handle flopping easy , or someone else being serious competition.

To me it's basically signs that she's a bit bothered that she's not the top bitch in the game, never really has been (again Britney always had everything Bey did seem mediocre success wise)

Her career is music. She's not Oprah.

#Twin. And praise GAWD that she isn't a interviewer.....I can see the person she's asking the questions, coming and turning her note cards right side up

And I'm sure everybody was equally upset when Kanye let everybody know there weren't nobody fuckin' with his clique.

Last I checked Kanye was a rapper, and Bey is not and never has been. In the rap world its expected and respected sadly but NEVER in the world of pop & R&B

Actually I'd be saying the same regardless of who said it.

Same here, again, if Kelly or anybody else for that matter came with this pile of shit, I'd be still making fun of it and them alike. I KNOW we disagree on Rihanna, but for me if she did it, it'd definitely sound better, but I still wouldn't condone it.

And she's not.. She's just the most publicized

With 4lop she kinda lost her mojo and recording sloppy ghetto music like these two samples :umm:

Lets just say female hip hop artists has no full time market.

If I were Onika, I'd be pissed.. She's the queen of ratchet

LOL I agree, SHE REALLLY thought Run The World was gone Run The Charts.......not from it

BECAUSE SALES AREN'T THE BE ALL AND END ALL.

But according to that song they are... :coffee:

I think she's allowing all of the 'BeyHive' stuff to go to her head. lol

Being cocky is never a good look

Funny thing is if she doesn't condone her stans (hive) being psycho and trolls, why are you giving them more false reason to be?

• Upvote 1

Same here, again, if Kelly or anybody else for that matter came with this pile of shit, I'd be still making fun of it and them alike. I KNOW we disagree on Rihanna, but for me if she did it, it'd definitely sound better, but I still wouldn't condone it.

LOL I agree, SHE REALLLY thought Run The World was gone Run The Charts.......not from it

But according to that song they are... :coffee:

Funny thing is if she doesn't condone her stans (hive) being psycho and trolls, why are you giving them more false reason to be?

:lmao: :lmao:

First "Women need to Stick together" now bitches better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the shit. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad

She aint playin wit the children, has she ever responded to Kelly? if she has then it's official, she's jabbed all 3....wonder if she will through music now?

First "Women need to Stick together" now bitches better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the shit. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad

She aint playin wit the children, has she ever responded to Kelly? if she has then it's official, she's jabbed all 3....wonder if she will through music now?

She probably got more exposure dissing the children than she did when she was promoting her own record.

Well she already been using it for the wigs makeup and performances, only a matter of time before she stole the personalities

I know I never heard of anyone knighting themselves lol

No it's that until she has a song with "phuckyofave" in the lyrics, she's keeping that cockiness out of the music where it shouldn't be.

LOL We'll never know who she was really watching, apparently she was inspired by everybody on a different day of the week

To me it's basically signs that she's a bit bothered that she's not the top bitch in the game, never really has been (again Britney always had everything Bey did seem mediocre success wise)

#Twin. And praise GAWD that she isn't a interviewer.....I can see the person she's asking the questions, coming and turning her note cards right side up

Last I checked Kanye was a rapper, and Bey is not and never has been. In the rap world its expected and respected sadly but NEVER in the world of pop & R&B

Let's not act like "Hard" doesn't exist! Doesn't she have a song called Cockiness as well? "They mad at Rihanna game, taking over your empire"? The bitch is cocky as hell.

Let's not act like "Hard" doesn't exist! Doesn't she have a song called Cockiness as well? "They mad at Rihanna game, taking over your empire"? The bitch is cocky as hell.

I love it. But apparently Rih get's a pass for whatever reason. No on wants to address the hypocrisy issue on here.

• Upvote 1

I love it. But apparently Rih get's a pass for whatever reason. No on wants to address the hypocrisy issue on here.

The hypocrisy is so real. They are calling it trash (I respect their opinion) but let's not sit here and act like Rihanna is some type of musical genius.

yea but thats tasteful, she not saying bow down bitch lmaooooo and like i said if ur gonna do cocky, do it well, don't do cocky for the sake of feeling your puss and it come out.....like this and cockiness is more centered around sexual nature lol and beyonce did the same thing in diva but it was more tasteful and actually good

The hypocrisy is so real. They are calling it trash (I respect their opinion) but let's not sit here and act like Rihanna is some type of musical genius.

Thank you. I fucking love Rih but I'm not a hypocrite. A spade is a spade and ratchet is ratchet whether it's "forced" or not.

Beyonce could find a cure for juvenile diabetes and ppl will still find a problem with it

yas! "she so dumb" "she stole the cure" "so predictable" "i bet she changed one letter in the formula and got a credit for it". "now this bitch wanna be a scientist when she know she just a dumb ass bitch. stick to singing" :yawn:

• Upvote 1

yea but thats tasteful, she not saying bow down bitch lmaooooo and like i said if ur gonna do cocky, do it well, don't do cocky for the sake of feeling your puss and it come out.....like this and cockiness is more centered around sexual nature lol and beyonce did the same thing in diva but it was more tasteful and actually good

Arrogance is never really tasteful lol. It's the same as Rihanna tweeting "When will your fav ever" like she's the second coming of MJ or something. We don't even know if this is a single or something that she's doing for fun so I don't see why ppl are taking it so serious lol!