Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

She has twitter PRESSED!!!!!!!!!! Rihanna Navy is mad. And the kii is...a madonna stan said "she's 32, married with a child, why you screaming bow down bitches" - a Madonna stan.

• Upvote 1

She has twitter PRESSED!!!!!!!!!! Rihanna Navy is mad. And the kii is...a madonna stan said "she's 32, married with a child, why you screaming bow down bitches" - a Madonna stan.

Ppl are saying she copied Rihanna's "Pour It Up" as if PIU did not copy "Bands A Make Her Dance". It's quite sad how they're attacking her on twitter. It's not that serious lol

Ppl are saying she copied Rihanna's "Pour It Up" as if PIU did not copy "Bands A Make Her Dance". It's quite sad how they're attacking her on twitter. It's not that serious lol

that's what she gets for releasing hot rachet mess and starting shit with those lyrics. How you gon' start shit when you're dumb :mellow:
  • Upvote 2

that's what she gets for releasing hot rachet mess and starting shit with those lyrics. How you gon' start shit when you're dumb :mellow:

I don't think it's her first single... I hope it's not :umm: But in the mean time I'll just twerk until we get a real single

tumblr_m8718gBJWN1qgpx0l.gif

• Upvote 2

Lmao it's hilarious! Clearly they're either threatened when they have no reason to be.

• Upvote 1

and the truth got you bothered huh? :)

No.I don't get bothered by predictability. She could die and you'd say the same shit. "she dumb" - "that coffin she in dumb" - "who she think she is lying in a golden platinum diamond studded coffin - dumb bitch".