Janet Hubert goes the fuck off on Wendy Williams lmao. Again. Calls out her womanhood

JoeJoe

Janet needs to get a life. I will always prefer her over Daphne Reid as Aunt Viv. But I starting to think she was as difficult as some folks said she was. She set there and read Wendy to filth, yet half the stuff she referenced couldn't possibly be known unless she was watching Wendy's show every damn day. Wendy has her shook and they have never even met.The sad thing is, Wendy would probably side with Janet about the entire "Fresh prince" situation.

• Upvote 1

She is hilarious :lol: but sounds somewhat bitter. She was probably foaming at the mouth when she wrote that!

Ive never liked Wendy though so tend to agree with alot of what she is saying.

I can't say I like nor dislike Wendy, what you see is what you get. As for Hubert, I think she habors a lot of bitter over what took place, I went on youtube to see the Wendy Williams clip, and Janet Hubert wasn't talked about like a dog, Wendy just did what she does and thats go for the scoop, her questions are predictable, Clive was on the show and she went for the Whitney questions, very predictable

She is hilarious :lol: but sounds somewhat bitter. She was probably foaming at the mouth when she wrote that!

Ive never liked Wendy though so tend to agree with alot of what she is saying.

Well Wendy needs to stop being messy. She's shady directly and indirectly on purpose. Omarosa caught her shade and handled Wendy accordingly and now Janet Hubert is doin' the same thing. Wendy is to blame for this and no one else.

Janet's doing toooo much lol. Wendy just asked Tatyana why Janet wasnt on the show and Janet reached for SOOO much in that LOL. But yea she sounds bitter as FUHK

I really don't get how or why people take Wendy so serious in a negative way....she don't take herself seriously lol. She shades everybody, her parents, siblings, husband and son along with the celebs she likes and celebs she don't.