RHOA Star, Porsha Stewart, Will No Longer Be A ‘Wife’, Kordell Stewart Files For Divorce

Escapade

Looks like the ladies of Real Housewives of Atlanta, and the blogs really got under their skin. Just a few weeks ago, Kordell Stewart was accused of being too controlling, and while Porsha continued to defend her husband and their marriage by saying, It’s okay to be submissive to your husband, there must have been some underlying tension because now, the former Pittsburgh Steeler has filed for divorce.

SEE ALSO: Open Discussion: Porsha of RHOA is Happy Her Husband ‘Let’ Her Hang Out with Friends

According to TMZ, and the Fulton County Superior Court in Georgia, the 40-year-old NFL alum filed for divorce on March 22.

Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011, they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.

Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work … but Kordell told her she had to choose.

Hmmm… Post your thoughts!

Something don't sound right :umm:

Its some real trickery going down with this. I mean, a controlling man usually doesn't file for divorce. If anything they try to force the woman to stay and she has to file. I mean, they were not even having real problems on the show. This just sounds so....random. :umm:

Something don't sound right :umm:

Its some real trickery going down with this. I mean, a controlling man usually doesn't file for divorce. If anything they try to force the woman to stay and she has to file. I mean, they were not even having real problems on the show. This just sounds so....random. :umm:

That's fucked up. He just don't wanna have another kid period and he knows she wants to have one. I think he feels he already got one and he's paying money out the ass to take care of and he don't want another one to pay money out the ass if something goes wrong. He's selfish

Real Housewife Of Atlanta Porsha Williams Finds Out About Her Divorce On The Internets!

Imagine you log on to Facebook and see that you’re spouse or significant other had changed their status to single and was talking to people about going out to have fun that night. Only, you didn’t know there was even a chance of seeing that status because you just kissed them goodbye and watched them pull out of the driveway to work! How would you be feeling?

Well, we’re guessing The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Porsha Williams was feeling something close to that when she logged on to the internets to find out on a celebrity gossip web site that her husband Retired NFL star Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce.

TMZ is reporting that Porsha responded through her publicist stating that Porsha is;

“disappointed about her husband’s recent filing for divorce. She held off on filing for divorce papers herself … because she was committed to the marriage. Kordell promised to work on the marriage with her. Instead, “[Kordell] misled her and she found out about the filing in the media. Mrs. Stewart hopes to resolve these personal issues privately with the support of her family, friends and strong faith.”

see this is exactly what happens to women that are submissive to men. shes a dumb women from day one I could tell he beat that ass..not physically but he was the ruler and she bowed down to him. i bet he gave ger an allowance and told her when to come and go and she had no access to the money. damn fool :crazy: he is so arrogant.

see this is exactly what happens to women that are submissive to men. shes a dumb women from day one I could tell he beat that ass..not physically but he was the ruler and she bowed down to him. i bet he gave ger an allowance and told her when to come and go and she had no access to the money. damn fool :crazy: he is so arrogant.

I bet she feels dumb now. I like her too but I bet she feels dumb. She better hurry and make friends with Kenya cause all the shade she's been throwing Kenya can't hold up the shade Kenya can now throw against her :lol:

I bet she feels dumb now. I like her too but I bet she feels dumb. She better hurry and make friends with Kenya cause all the shade she's been throwing Kenya can't hold up the shade Kenya can now throw against her :lol:

women like her have no clue what is going on in there own marriage. He seems to be a control freak and she put up with it for the money. Kenya would have too. :lmao: :lmao: . kenya wanted that dick so bad from ther ex and when he dumoed her now she wants to belittle him and say owe he better go tow a car. damn bitch