Men hitting women?

bu.

She could have easily sat her punk ass down too.....come on now, people are people you know some people will let you go further than others, but other folks out here they only gonna be so many bitches before you get clapped on.

Most of the time when a female hits a man it's a slap. 97% of time, that slap will not hurt the man. So you're saying the man should hit her with a closed fist and knock her out?

Most of the time when a female hits a man it's a slap. 97% of time, that slap will not hurt the man. So you're saying the man should hit her with a closed fist and knock her out?

Im NOT saying her SHOULD hit at all......Im saying she tried it on a bad day, and he took quite a bit from her before shit popped off

I agree.. Some men would hit women knowing they would never hit a man like that.. Some men go to far if the female slaps them for

coming at them the wrong way.. You can avoid any situation if you stop arguing and just walk away..

THat bus driver could have easily picked her up and threw her off the bus and closed the door..

Why are you excusing women with bad behavior? Why should the man have to "walk away"?

I believe if a female comes at a man sideways a dude has 2 options, handle it wit less to no aggression or to hit the bitch back. Women cross the line becuz they feel they can get away with assaulting a man cuz they have a pussy. These bitches need to be taught a lesson. These hoes dnt believe fat meat is greasy

• Upvote 1

Why are you excusing women with bad behavior? Why should the man have to "walk away"?

I believe if a female comes at a man sideways a dude has 2 options, handle it wit less to no aggression or to hit the bitch back. Women cross the line becuz they feel they can get away with assaulting a man cuz they have a pussy. These bitches need to be taught a lesson. These hoes dnt believe fat meat is greasy

may I have my soul back bitch :lmao: :lmao:
  • Upvote 1

You can't hit someone in general and expect not to get hit back. I don't condone violence but a woman shouldn't put her hands on a man as well.

Exactly a person who throws a hit should expect 1, but yea when you see signs of that before it goes down, you can leave, and every abuser has some kind of red flag.

Exactly a person who throws a hit should expect 1, but yea when you see signs of that before it goes down, you can leave, and every abuser has some kind of red flag.

Ikr. Hopefully I'll never be in that kind of position. One of my closest friends used to get abused by her boyfriend but she was harmless. It was really sad.

The subject is "men hitting women". I say the man should walk away because they can do more damage.

I also love how people say "I don't condone hitting women BUT" SMH

The subject is "men hitting women". I say the man should walk away because they can do more damage.b

I also love how people say "I don't condone hitting women BUT" SMH

I'm aware of what the thread topic was about but you started goin. into the incident with the girl and the bus driver. That's what I was responding to.

As far as ppl putting the "BUT" in their beliefs is becuz diff circumstances causes for different reactions. I don't think no one think its right for a man to strike a woman first but if she strikes him first, u damn right the gloves can come off..its optional on how a man wants to respond,within reason of course. You think its okay for women to behave recklessly and bare no responsibility or consequences. THAT'S BULLSHIT! Even in the court of law, they don't recognize gender..whoever hits who first...the other has the right to defend themselves. Women need to stop using the fact that they have a pussy as a reason why they can hit a man and he aint pose to retaliate. I don't condone violent behavior from either parties. Therefore neither gets an excuse...let's get that clear. Im not siding with either, you are siding with women.